I hadn't been to Turkey for over 20 years so was looking forward to visiting. The voyage was beautiful, lovely gardens, great view from our room in the main building and the food was delicious. I was impressed by the top label drinks included in all inclusive and the ice creams you could help yourself to. My 10 year old son loved the waterslides and the 'mocktails' he had every night! We unfortunately had a few rainy days but used the indoor pool which the kids enjoyed. The pools were very cold, except for the garden pool which was just bearable. I would like to go back again in the summer when I can enjoy the pools!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unforgettable summer dream at Voyage Belek Golf & Spa... Located on the Mediterranean’s picturesque coast in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa opens the gates to impeccable service, and with its modern eco-friendly architecture and beautiful Blue Flag beach it’s the perfect destination for families with children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select