“Best Restaurant in Oludeniz”

Toscana Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #49 of 271 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious food - came here 3 times in the space of a week. Tried the pizza, fish and burgers - all were 10/10. Staff also very welcoming and friendly, and the location is great as it is right next to the beach at the end of the main strip. Very reasonably priced, would highly recommend to anyone visiting Oludeniz. Also try the fried mushrooms they are amazing! :-)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Nice food had the pizzas which were tasty and nice. We visited twice on our stay however the service on our second visit was a bit over the top and too much for my liking. Would go back for the food.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Been visiting Oludeniz for 5 years now, and I can safely say this is the start and end of every holiday. For me the best full dining experience in Oludeniz by a mile. Its the first and last meal, with many more in between.
Large menu choice and always cooked fresh, Joseph, Ebor and all the staff are the perfect hosts.
I can only speak for myself, but I say with a heavy heart that I wont be going again, not least for a while. Purely because I'm looking for somewhere new as Oludeniz has lost some of its charm for me. But I will never say that about Toscana.
If you go to Oludeniz, you MUST go here, ask for Ebor or Joseph (The Owner) and just say they came very highly recommended by Paul

Thanks for the memories gents, until we meet again. Came as a customer, left with a few more friends.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pizza was OK, nothing more. Surprised at other reviews. Came because of the other reviews and huge let down. Host quite friendly, other staff not. Still searching for a proper wood fired thin and crispy pizza here in Turkey. Not sure it exists.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife and i like to try different restaurants and we discovered this Gem many years ago. In our eyes def the very best restaurant in oluideniz in as much as the food is ALWAYS fantastic. (steaks to die for) Pizza is superb and the staff and attention to detail is brilliant! Perhaps not the cheapest but for a couple of quid more def well worth it as out of this world food and service! Be warned get there reasonably early as always in big demand!