“Breakfast”

Toscana Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #49 of 271 Restaurants in Oludeniz
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for breakfast, full english for my husband and son. They enjoyed it and said it was well worth the money. I had pancake with lemon and sugar. All tasty and good price and well presented, nice seating area. Staff friendly and approachable would recomend

1  Thank Helen D

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for dinner with my partner, we both had fillet steak, him 12oz myself 8oz and they were both cooked to perfection, on the rare side. Accompanied with vegetables and chips and a delicious pepper sauce. It was really really good. Wine was lovely as well. Will certainly be back in September or October. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service is second to none, they go above and beyond to make sure you have an excellent meal and providing an excellent service. They are very hospitable and I found the restaurant very clean, everything Was perfect to the point that I could not fault anything. The lasagne is homemade and I must say it put mine to shame. I must say it is the nicest lasagne I have ever tasted. The food is priced very well. Will be coming again on Friday as this will be our last Night in oludeniz. I informed one of the staff of this and he has kindly he has reserved a table for us. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is excellent, we ate here three times on our eleven day holiday and every time we visited, the staff were courteous, friendly and professional.
The food was amazing and the atmosphere was pleasant at all times.
Sometimes there was a queue to get in, it’s that popular, we highly recommend this venue for steak or just a burger.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Welcoming was ok but food was tasteless.When we get there nobody paid attention to us because we are local.It took us 10 min to get waiter’s attention. First we asked to waiter that if burger is homemade and he said yes.Then we get 50p frozen meat.It was really dissapointed.I won’t visit there anymore.