“Lifetime experience ”

Escape Adventures
Ranked #5 of 42 Tours in Oludeniz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're unique; we don't want to look like everybody else. We're not regular; we don't use the beaten path to discover new destinations. We're pushing the limits; since we know that the improvement is only possible by aiming at further point; we are not satisfied with the given and we challenge it. So, are we nuts? We know the difference between courage and idiocy. We are specialists who bring talent, knowledge, experience and technique together. Escape Adventures has been operating professional Paragliding Flights since 1996, Our Watersports department was established in 2005, our base is in Liberty Lykia World and Sentido Resort in Oludeniz. But even if you dont stay in Liberty Lykia World, we have pick up services from all around Fethiye. You can feel the taste of Tandem Paragliding with Team-Escape or you can learn and improve yourself in Escape School. You can also enjoy our Watersports facilities such as PowerBoat, SpeedBoat, Catamaran, Jet Ski, FlyBoard, SUP ( Stand up Paddle ),Rhino Safari, JamesBond Safari and WakeBoard...Please Feel Free to Ask More ….
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

It was really amazing experience the staff are really friendly and the views are amazing everyone should try.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"visiting liberty"
"hotel complex"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend these guys"
"amazing experience"
in 12 reviews
"great bunch of guys"
"liberty hotel"
in 5 reviews
"an experience to remember"
"lifetime experience"
in 4 reviews
"main restaurant"
"speed boat trip"
"experienced staff"
"mid air"

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

It certainly was one of the best experience in my life, i recommend everyone to tell the instructors to do extreme parashoot dive. The staff are helpful and for anything you want you can ask magic he is a helpful guy.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I signed up to do paragliding with Escape after watching the gliders land throughout the duration of our holiday. The experience looked incredibly safe so my friends and I signed up to do it. It was AMAZING!

My pilot, Kurani, was wonderful! He made me feel safe and secure right from the 'off' - literally! We ran off the launch site and were lifted into the air - and then the amazing views and scenery followed, narrated by Kurani. He took photos and videos which (although not cheap) are an absolute must to purchase as you can re-live the experience over and over again. Honestly, I can't rate this experience highly enough!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying at liberty hotel lykia (which is amazing) so this company is ideal as they land in the hotel so no need to pay for a taxi to get back. Bringing a pair of closed shoes that wont fall off and a pair of shorts is advisable. We booked the day and time with Magic ( yes thats his name) and then payed on the day of paragliding. Anyone who is 6+ can go paragliding with this company. We went in an air conditioned mini van up the mountain (2000ft high!) and were then introduced to our pilot. I got Elif who was brilliant; she was so friendly and kept making sure that I was ok and comfortable. Once we got strapped up and ready we were told to keep running and not to sit until we took off. Once we took off, everything was fine. The views were out of this world and I had a lot of fun. It is very calm gliding down so dont worry about getting butterflies. However, if you want a bit more adventure you can ask for some tricks and the pilot will spin you around etc to make you go faster and feel more trilled. The pilot takes loads of videos and photos throughout the experience which you can purchase on a CD afterwards. I highly recommend this company as all the staff were super friendly and it was a great memorable experience!!