“Paragliding experience of a lifetime ”
Review of Escape Adventures

Escape Adventures
Ranked #5 of 48 Tours in Oludeniz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're unique; we don't want to look like everybody else. We're not regular; we don't use the beaten path to discover new destinations. We're pushing the limits; since we know that the improvement is only possible by aiming at further point; we are not satisfied with the given and we challenge it. So, are we nuts? We know the difference between courage and idiocy. We are specialists who bring talent, knowledge, experience and technique together. Escape Adventures has been operating professional Paragliding Flights since 1996, Our Watersports department was established in 2005, our base is in Liberty Lykia World and Sentido Resort in Oludeniz. But even if you dont stay in Liberty Lykia World, we have pick up services from all around Fethiye. You can feel the taste of Tandem Paragliding with Team-Escape or you can learn and improve yourself in Escape School. You can also enjoy our Watersports facilities such as PowerBoat, SpeedBoat, Catamaran, Jet Ski, FlyBoard, SUP ( Stand up Paddle ),Rhino Safari, JamesBond Safari and WakeBoard...Please Feel Free to Ask More ….
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We were lucky enough to be staying in the Lykia resort of which has its own landing platform, on a daily bases I saw people landing so decided to investigate. Magic was so informative, comforting and encouraging it left me knowing that paragliding was me.

On the day it was incredibly well organised, taken up Babadag in a minibus, was introduced to my copilot and the rest is history. Obviously a little nervous he put my mind at ease, gave clear instructions on take off, whilst airborne was descriptive of the area whilst taking video footage and photographs, both of which I have watched back many times. It was amazing I can't thank the Escape Adventure team enough for the experience I will remember forever.

I highly recommend Escape Adventures, thank you Magic for your honesty and patience.

All reviews
"liberty hotel"
in 6 reviews
"amazing experience"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend these guys"
"landing strip"
"birthday present"
"lifetime experience"
in 4 reviews
"life jackets"
"main restaurant"

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

5 year visiting Liberty hotels Lykia. Escape provided us all with lots of fun activities to enjoy as a family or some just for our teenage boys. Very good services provided by escape. They are very professional. You may be tempted to go into town for something that maybe slightly cheaper but I would not recommend you doing this. My friend did the paragliding in Olu deniz and she told me that the instructors were spinning people around and around deliberately to make them sick in mid air! Do not go anywhere cheaper out of the complex. Stay on the complex of Liberty hotels Lykia. The Escape staff are fantastic! Thankyou escape for making our holiday fantastic for another year!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

it was amazing experience..wonderful copilot words cant dscribe the experience i recommend everyone to try it :)

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

It was really amazing experience the staff are really friendly and the views are amazing everyone should try.