Review Highlights
Fabulous place, organisation, accommodation and excellent and confident instruction (my first SIV course)

Just came back from doing a 4 night/5 day SIV course with Ali Es and Ferdi Toy - it was arranged at... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
lewisfr
London, United Kingdom
Ready....RUUUNNNN!!!! 😲😲😲😲😲

Sadly I think I choose the worst 2 weeks weather wise to visit olu denize. From day one I booked... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2018
Alljiggy
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oludeniz
from US$121.70
More Info
All reviews james bond liberty lykia jet ski lykia resort adventure team visiting liberty lots of fun activities smooth flight liberty hotel hotel complex highly recommend these guys amazing experience landing strip mid air birthday present lifetime experience main restaurant
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

5 year visiting Liberty hotels Lykia. Escape provided us all with lots of fun activities to enjoy as a family or some just for our teenage boys. Very good services provided by escape. They are very professional. You may be tempted to go into town for something that maybe slightly cheaper but I would not recommend you doing this. My friend did the paragliding in Olu deniz and she told me that the instructors were spinning people around and around deliberately to make them sick in mid air! Do not go anywhere cheaper out of the complex. Stay on the complex of Liberty hotels Lykia. The Escape staff are fantastic! Thankyou escape for making our holiday fantastic for another year!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

it was amazing experience..wonderful copilot words cant dscribe the experience i recommend everyone to try it :)

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

It was really amazing experience the staff are really friendly and the views are amazing everyone should try.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

It certainly was one of the best experience in my life, i recommend everyone to tell the instructors to do extreme parashoot dive. The staff are helpful and for anything you want you can ask magic he is a helpful guy.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I signed up to do paragliding with Escape after watching the gliders land throughout the duration of our holiday. The experience looked incredibly safe so my friends and I signed up to do it. It was AMAZING!

My pilot, Kurani, was wonderful! He made me feel safe and secure right from the 'off' - literally! We ran off the launch site and were lifted into the air - and then the amazing views and scenery followed, narrated by Kurani. He took photos and videos which (although not cheap) are an absolute must to purchase as you can re-live the experience over and over again. Honestly, I can't rate this experience highly enough!!!