“Paragliding”

Escape Adventures
Ranked #5 of 42 Tours in Oludeniz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We're unique; we don't want to look like everybody else. We're not regular; we don't use the beaten path to discover new destinations. We're pushing the limits; since we know that the improvement is only possible by aiming at further point; we are not satisfied with the given and we challenge it. So, are we nuts? We know the difference between courage and idiocy. We are specialists who bring talent, knowledge, experience and technique together. Escape Adventures has been operating professional Paragliding Flights since 1996, Our Watersports department was established in 2005, our base is in Liberty Lykia World and Sentido Resort in Oludeniz. But even if you dont stay in Liberty Lykia World, we have pick up services from all around Fethiye. You can feel the taste of Tandem Paragliding with Team-Escape or you can learn and improve yourself in Escape School. You can also enjoy our Watersports facilities such as PowerBoat, SpeedBoat, Catamaran, Jet Ski, FlyBoard, SUP ( Stand up Paddle ),Rhino Safari, JamesBond Safari and WakeBoard...Please Feel Free to Ask More ….
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Booked at the Liberty Lykia office with Magic, he was very reassuring as I am a larger, curvy lady and was concerned about the fit of the harness. My husband, me and our two kids went (8 &10), a little more expensive than other companies but you land back at your hotel so no waiting for transfers etc. The minibus ride up is hair raising, lying by the pool, the mountain doesn't look THAT high, but reality hit 30 minutes into journey and the bus was still climbing!I was extremely nervous and quite teary but my pilot was great (Can't remember his name as I was so focused on staying calm when he introduced himself). He asked continually if I was ok. Kids went first. Air was soft, we waited 10 minutes at first take off site but had to go higher to get better wind. Very reassuring and safety felt paramount. Constant, clear instruction from friendly pilot, great commentary on way down and lots of footage. We got a decent deal on the photos/footage as we took all four.
Great company and amazing experience. If you are considering it, do it "Don't sit.... run, run, run" best five words ever before the wind takes you.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"visiting liberty"
"hotel complex"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend these guys"
"amazing experience"
in 12 reviews
"great bunch of guys"
"liberty hotel"
in 5 reviews
"an experience to remember"
"lifetime experience"
in 4 reviews
"main restaurant"
"speed boat trip"
"experienced staff"
"mid air"

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This was an amazing adventure, was a bit apprehensive, but Magic was reassuring. Hakem, my pilot was brilliant, again everything was explained, takeoff and landing. All I can say if you are thinking about doing it, just do it. There is nothing so serene as this. Just the rush of the air and a flutter of the wing. Truly beautiful. These guys operate from the Liberty Hotel Lykia resort. It is a little more expensive but you go from and then land back at the hotel. Well worth it. Brilliant guys, I might just have a new hobby.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

£80 but worth it for 30 mins of feeling like being on google earth as you jumping from one of the worlds top paragliding jumps 6500ft up :)

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

It was super! "Escape the adventures" Hasan Gunner! the best and beautiful emotions in life !! Thank you!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We were lucky enough to be staying in the Lykia resort of which has its own landing platform, on a daily bases I saw people landing so decided to investigate. Magic was so informative, comforting and encouraging it left me knowing that paragliding was me.

On the day it was incredibly well organised, taken up Babadag in a minibus, was introduced to my copilot and the rest is history. Obviously a little nervous he put my mind at ease, gave clear instructions on take off, whilst airborne was descriptive of the area whilst taking video footage and photographs, both of which I have watched back many times. It was amazing I can't thank the Escape Adventure team enough for the experience I will remember forever.

I highly recommend Escape Adventures, thank you Magic for your honesty and patience.