Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews next year pancakes turkey omelette on a daily basis brilliant hotel mustafa deniz holiday gliders season
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2022

We stayed here for a week. We were the first guests for the start of the season & the only guests for 2 days! It was so peaceful!

Our room was on the first floor facing the pool. The room was clean & comfy ( a proper duvet was the only thing missing in the cold April nights)

Our shower seemed to leak all over the bathroom floor. That was the only problem we had.

The food here was great. We ate dinner here twice. Cant comment on breakfast as we were never up in time.

The staff here are great. Such a credit to the hotel. Special mention to George & Mustafa! They looked after us so well.

The location is perfect. Just a short walk to the main strip & beach.

Will 100% come back to the Blue Lagoon Hotel!

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank Stacy D
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

Our 2nd visit to this lovely hotel which we first found in July and we will come back time & time again.
Such a happy place. George and all the staff are so helpful, and polite make your stay here so relaxing. Everyone's just so happy all the time!
Rooms are large and clean, beds very comfortable. Pool and pool area very clean and well maintained. The hotel grounds are very well looked after.
We stayed with bed & breakfast basis but ate here in the evening quite a few times. Food whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner is very good.
All staff wear masks / visors at all times. Hand gel on every table and outside hotel rooms. Very covid aware to a high standard with social distancing in practice 24/7.
Would highly recommend this fabulous, friendly hotel. We will
definitely be back next year!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Setter1
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

Arrived last week of sept for 17 nights. Had standard room which was fine for my needs. Towels and bedding was changed daily. I was up at 6.30 every morning and watched the grounds being hosed down round the pool along with the beds. The cleaners washing communal floors with hoses and wiping banisters. Hand sanitiser everywhere. As a female solo traveller I had no issue from the staff they made me feel welcome advised me on places to go to eat introduced me to their families. Was made to feel welcome, nothing was too much. The breakfast is a turkish breakfast which is fine by me, food and drink was very reasonable and well cooked. I ate in the restaurant a few times. Definitely be returning

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank staceyb970
Reviewed 11 October 2020

This is our first time staying at the hotel but our second time at this location. The breakfast is great and much much better than we have had before, definitely fills a hole with plenty of choice. The location is great and all the staff are really really friendly and helpful, they clearly work extremely hard. We never had a problem getting a sun bed by the pool, albeit we did stay in late September. We found the guests really lovely too, most people would chat to you and the environment around the pool was really comfortable and relaxed. In terms of the standard room itself, we didn’t spend much time in it to be honest so isn’t something we look too much into but I would say they are average and what you would expect when opting for a standard room. I would personally advise going for a premium room and if we were to return we would opt for this in future. We had clean towels and sheets everyday that smelt lovely. I did see someone mention cold showers on a morning which we also experienced but they were always lovely in the evening. All in all, our holiday was absolutely wonderful and we would recommend this hotel 100%.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessicawx
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

At first glance this Hotel appears to be what it clearly isn't.
1. In these Covid stricken times where hygiene is key, this Hotel is the most unhygienic & unsanitary I've ever experienced in my trips to this beautiful Country.
On arrival the first night there seemed to be mould on the sheet. It was late, we were tired so let it go. The following morning the shower was tepid. We reported it but soon found out that every morning the showers were practically cold and only got hot in the evening. I've been to Turkey for the past 10 years in Oludeniz and this is not a thing. Sure it happens, but it's not the norm.
Inconsiderate guests hogging the sunbeds with their towels before 7am and not showing up until 4 in the afternoon? Management are a waste of space and clearly have their favourites. If your face doest fit, spend money with them etc you get ignored. No daily temperature checks only when we arrived. Sunbeds are filthy and are not cleaned. Cleaners sweep the rooms once a week or when new guests are expected, the rest of the time it's just a towel change but only if you're in a deluxe room. If you're in a standard room then expect to live in filth as they don't collect old, wet, used towels, just leave them in your room which was another complaint we raised and was met with shrugged shoulders.
My daughter was sent a friend request from Facebook from one of the lecherous male reception staff who works there. She didn't know this person, hadn't spoken to this person, yet he breached data security by hunting her down and obtaining her details from their system which is unethical, improper, illegal and just wrong! We challenged how and why this could of happened
to the Manager who took no responsibility and suggested that maybe my daughter wanted to be his friend whilst acknowledging it was wrong but what could he do. (shrugged shoulders again) My daughter quite rightly therefore felt very uncomfortable for the rest of our stay.
It's almost as if that type of behaviour is accepted.
I do not recommend this Hotel as its unsanitary, staff are unhelpful , lack of hot water, they take no accountability of very clear flaws in their management style, favoritism, sunbed gate, no accountability, not Covid friendly, not disability friendly, lecherous male staff (no ramps/lifts) and if you want a glass of water after 10am you have to buy a bottle!!!!
Complete shambles.