Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews blue lagoon air con next year turkey pancakes omelette double bed on a daily basis excellent holiday brilliant hotel mustafa strip deniz tab gliders season
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

Just back from an amazing stay at the Blue lagoon hotel olu deniz turkey.This was myThird time staying here.What can i say the staff can not do enough for you lovely and clean friendly place run by George and his staff.Bar staff are great we love Mustafa and his team drinks and food wer ace.See you again next year

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank P6888GJdianem
Reviewed 9 June 2022 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel 2019 and because we had such a great time we booked again for the following year. Well covid put pay to that and after a long wait we finally got the chance to return. Oludeniz is considered a more upmarket resort and as such you expect prices to be a bit higher. The hotel accommodation price was reasonable as we're the bar prices at first. Then we noticed prices of everything from food beer spirits and even water were going up weekly. (We stayed three weeks) I was told it was because of taxes ext. However taxes only seemed to apply to our hotel as surrounding bars and restaurant prices remained constant. A small bottle of water cost 10tl whereas next door in the mini marked the cost was 3tl. Efes on our final week had risen from 60 to 75tl. So whilst my preference is to support the hotel we ate out and bought Efes at 40tl.
Now as far a relaxing the noise was terrible with loud music being played until the small hours. The management ate there every evening and brought their dog along which was never allowed to be put on the floor but was deemed acceptable to let it walk on the dining tables and bar.
The staff though are lovely and friendly. Will I be booking for next year? No.

Room tip: If you want to relax after midnight ask for a room that is not near the pool.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2022

This is my first return visit in too many years but I have enjoyed every minute and look forward to coming back again later this year. Already tearing up at having to leave tomorrow.

All the staff, my family, are a delight and I can't speak highly enough of them. Mustafa, George, Ogun, Sybil, Ezra, Hurun, Gengis, Ibo and the other Ibo and so many more all work so hard to make your holiday a memorable one.

The facilities are all well maintsined and have been improved over the years - a nice step down into the pool was a welcome surprise this year.

Thank you all ❤. gorusuruz.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2022

Just got back from this hotel and all I can say is wow! The place is spotless cleaner coming in our room everyday and pool and surrounding areas immaculate. The staff are all so happy and waiting to provide the best service and George the kitchen manager is spot on! The food is delicious and He made my daughters 10 year old birthday one to remember. He got us a cake an out on a fire show with the other waiters and she was blown away. We will be returning next year. Also the best location you could ask for

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2022

Stayed for 13 nights at the Blue Lagoon hotel, rooms are clean and fresh, staff as attentive as ever and food fantastic. The pool has been changed there are large steps and a handrail at the restaurant end of the pool so the pool is easier to access for people with mobility issues. Gardens are looked after impeccably. Another relaxing enjoyable holiday.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple