All reviews wardrobe space bar staff next year snack bar menu food served in the restaurant turkish sauna great holiday customer relations manager loved the ice cream very pleased with our stay wrong hotel salad cross trainer turkey nice lad toasties king size
Reviewed 27 June 2018

From the moment we arrived we felt so comfortable in this gem of a hotel. We checked in quickly and we were shown to our room, we requested rooms close to the pool and amenities and next to each other also double bed. We got exactly that and more, the bed was actually king size. Our rooms were quite small but we're very clean and had everything you needed, the bathroom was lovely. The maids were so nice and friendly and did a brilliant job, they always had a smile and sometimes a hug for us.
The food and drink were good but what made it very special were the staff, from the reception, bar, restaurant, spa, they were all exceptionally friendly and helpful.
We must make a special mention to Ali and the bar staff. Ali had us entertained each night, nothing was to much trouble, we would sit around the bar and our glasses would be refilled with no prompting, so Thank you all at the bar.
You must try a Turkish massage at the spa, well worth the money.
We played pool each night on a free table ( have never had this before).
Cannot fault this hotel at all, we had a brilliant time, would recommend it.
Thank you also to Yucel , who was always there for everyone.
Thank you also to all the Turkish people we met, for being so genuinely nice and friendly.

Room tip: All rooms good, all garden view, none have many stairs to climb. We had room 123 , it was close to the pool and was on ground level
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank pammybob22
Telmessos S, Genel Müdür at Telmessos Select, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you very much for your nice comments. .I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.. I will be passing on your comments to my team .

Reviewed 25 June 2018

From arriving Staff were waiting to greet us, we were made to feel very welcome from the moment we arrived (2ish in the morning) we were quickly signed in and shown our room which was lovely, We had a drink at the bar before bed. Beds were comfortable and room was clean and tidy Bathroom was spacious . Balcony was quite small but enough room to sit out on.
Staff were very friendly
Spa was amazing would definitely recommend the Coffee Scrub and massage (I had two)
Food was delicious (tried turkish food was lovely)
Breakfasts were great omelettes made to order
Lunch a variety for foods
Snacks were very good (I liked the pizza)
Dinner a wide variety to choose from (my favourite was the kebab wraps and of course the Sunday Dinner)
Drinks were great too (had a few)
Big Thank you too Reception Staff, Lilly on the bar and the cleaning Lady who cleaned my room and made it lovely for my birthday and also for handing in my bag I left
Reception staff were brilliant they sorted out our pick up for us
The thing I liked least ....................was going home would have loved to stay longer
We definitely will stay here again ...............hopefully soon
Thanks again for a great holiday

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank mary s

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Telmessos select from late may for 2 weeks. The Hotel has a lovely friendly atmosphere with brilliant staff as mentioned in previous reviews. Yucel, Ali Talat and Lily were all fantastic. The staff in the restraunt and the front desk were all so helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Rooms were always cleaned to a high degree and spotless. Could do with more clothes hangers in the wardrobes and maybe bigger wardrobe space. Bathrooms lovely with hairdryer. Only a short walk up the hill into town with varied nightlife and restraunts to cater for most tastes. 8tlira dolmus ride to Ola deniz . We met some wonderful friends whilst there which made the holiday extra special.We are planning to return in October

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank santasid

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We arrived just after midnight on 5 June we was greeted with friendly reception staff got took to our room were there was sandwiches and tea coffee we went for breakfast and was greated by a very friendly Yucel who told us all we needed to no about the hotel and the area he also sorted as a very good boat trip hotel clean food good allways found something to eat bar staff Lilly so nice not a fan of Ali cleaners always there always gave as a hug loved the ice cream at 3 o'clock just one complaint the drain were vey witty in room 113 but will be comming back xx

Room tip: On bottom floor got a smell from the drain
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank brianmuriel

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic adult only hotel. Enough selection of food and drink. High standard cleaning. Rooms are fab. Staff are great Ali and Lilly at the bar amazing. Yucel guest relation go above beyond. Deff coming back ( still here going home tomorrow) highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with family