Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$146
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$134
View deal
Expedia.comUS$157
PricelineUS$146
otelz.comUS$158
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

The service was really slow and unsatisfying and the attitude of the staff was really terrible. They were practically serving us with crying faces. It was like eating food at a funeral. We did not have any pleasure in our visit to Highligh Hotel and The Beach Restaurant. I extremely do not recommend to come here.

Room tip: do not eat at this restaurant
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

Отель очень хороший пляж тоже , но у меня в номере пропала цепочка Room servicem не довольна.

14-16.08.2020 tarixde Hotelinizde kaldim, Hotel cok güzel, deniz muhteshem amma room servis cok pis , benim odamdan Altin Kolyemi caldilar ve bana hec kim kömeklik yapmiyor

14-16.08.2020 I stayed in hotel .The hotel is very nice, the beach is beautiful, the room service is very bad, i lost my Gold Necklace from my room and who does not help me

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

Bugün çok ciddi bir bedelle senelerdir geldiğim otel plajına girdin. Wifi hizmetinin sadece otel müşterilerine verildiği söylendi. Bu çağda bu servis zihniyeti utanç verici. Otel dışından plaja müşteri alınmama kararını anlarım ama bu yaklaşım ne yardan ne serden. I came to the beach of the hotel paying significant amount of entrance fee and guess what? They said wifi is only for hotel guests. What a poor service approach in this era? If they choose not to serve clients from outside they should let go that income. They neither can do that nor serve properly. Shame!

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

The Highlight Hotel offers a resort like experience on the bay. While falling short of luxurious, the hotel presents many convenient amenities. Our room was upgraded to ‘pool view,’ this meant that we also caught a glimpse of the sea in the distance. However, we had no privacy as kids were playing in the pool right in front of our bedroom and everyone could see inside. The room itself is very clean and modern with a great spacious bathroom. Another highlight of this hotel is the included Turkish breakfast by the sea. A lot of food is offered and the view is gorgeous. Our least favorite part of the hotel was the beach as it was too crowded and disorganized. We also ordered a frozen watermelon margarita that was undrinkable. Overall, we would highly recommend this hotel for a convenient stay with nice views and proximity to many other beach options.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank mustafatuntas
Reviewed 11 March 2019

I have never seen a beach as beautiful as this place. I was amazed. The happy hour was fun. They played jazz songs instead of energetic songs which were I think peaceful. The price was high for a hotel like this because it is relatively a small hotel but overall it was a very nice experience.

Date of stay: June 2018