All reviews excellent customer service an excellent place swimming pool family outing indian cuisine lovely pool alcoholic drinks quick weekend a stones throw support staff adjacent rooms get away nice weekend added advantage wine shop clean rooms families with kids
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I went with my family and friends there. This is my third visit. It is really very well maintained beach resort in uae.specially it is very near to sharjah and dubai. Driving time takes only 30 to 40 minutes from both the places.
All the rooms have sea view. Interior decoration of the rooms are so soothing. Room services and the staffs are quite good.Foods are tasty .They have excellent swimming pool .Breakfast is complimentary .
There is a awsome wine shop inside the resort.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Nigish M, Manager at Barracuda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Kakali,

Warm Greetings from Barracuda Resort!!

I was delighted to receive your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us here at the Barracuda Resort.

We always appreciate our return loyal guests and it is always a pleasure to receive such wonderful comments and I have personally taken the time to share your review with everyone here.

I do hope that I will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Very peaceful and relaxing stay. Lovely pool. Breakfast was reasonably good. Food is very cheap and indeed drinks are more cheaper.
Amir from reception was helpful.
Indeed love to return for future stay.

Room Tip: Individual villas are bit away form pool.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Nigish M, Manager at Barracuda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Nanda,

It was a pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay at Barracuda Resort and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I have personally taken the time to share your wonderful feedback with Mr.Amir and he appreciates your kind words.

Thank you for selecting Baracuda Resort as your home away from home while in Umm Al Quwain and we do look forward to welcoming you back again.

Manager - Rooms Division & Sales

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We recently stayed at a waterfront villa. On the plus side the staff are very helpful and nice, villas have been really nicely done up, are clean inside and spacious.

However, the garden wasn't well cleaned, and we found rubbish including ear buds and drink bottles around the garden. Plus the BBQ was filthy and had other people's food stuck to it, we had to spend ages cleaning the BBQ in order to use it. We also found the resort in general to be quite badly maintained, rubbish skips on the beach along with deserted shopping trollies. The worst thing was the smell, especially when the tide is out, there is an absolutely terrible smell of sewerage. It made us feel physically sick and we couldn't use the garden in the daytime because of it. The sea is filthy and full of rubbish and I really feel that the hotel need to take control of this and clean the sea around the hotel, both for the guests and also for local wildlife.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Nigish M, Manager at Barracuda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor on your recent stay with us.

It was very disappointing to note that you had less satisfactory experience at resort outdoor campus during your stay here at Barracuda. We have taken serious note of the points you have mentioned in your feedback. Since the property is located on lagoon side which is very far from the ocean, irregular tidal waves are occurring on a daily basis and thereby the algae on the seabed get dry during low tide which in turn generates a bad smell. We used to clear the algae with heavy JCBs during off periods especially during Ramadan days by blocking the entire hotel rooms. The process can be done only during low tide period which is a day & night process and will take 20 - 25 days to complete.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and will take appropriate measures to ensure our guests have a memorable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to “Barracuda” on your next visit to Umm Al Quwain, to a much better experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had gone to this hotel a few years back but now they have completely renovated the place. Especially the pool, its big and kids friendly with very watchful lifeguards. We were happy with the 2 bedrooms unit we got. A complete change from the first visit. The only downside is the food which is average. Perhaps the hotel management should revisit the food menu. Overall we had a good time at the hotel. The Barracuda cellar sitting next door is an advantage :)

Room Tip: All rooms overlooking the pool and lagoon side. The Cabanas overlooking the lagoon.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure welcoming you to " Barracuda Resort ". I am delighted that your stay was comfortable and satisfactory. With regards to the food menu, I shall discuss with our F&B team and definitely shall do the needful on recompiling on menu at the earliest. Many thanks for your valuable suggestion. We are continuously upgrading our training standards to deliver the ultimate experience to our valued guests. Thank you for choosing Barracuda Resort.We eagerly look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

the best resort to relax for families and friends. The best place that I never saw near to beach a villa.
I just want to specify Nigesh he gives us his outstanding services to celebrate my birthday I love the cake and decoration and definitely ill suggest more to my friends and relatives.
Once again thank you, the whole team, to complete my birthday with the wonderful experience

Warm Regards,
Jyoshna Priyanka

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms.Jyoshna,

Happy belated birthday, it was a pleasure to hear that you had wonderful experience at Barracuda Resort and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

Special occasions are important and I am delighted that you had a memorable experience.

Thank you for selecting Barracuda Resort as your home away from home while in Umm Al Quwain and we do look forward to welcoming you back again.