Motel 6 Tucson North
US$77
US$217
US$107
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$104
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$50
Best Western Gold Poppy Inn(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotels.com
US$57
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Basic Motel 6. No frills but a clean quiet room. Interior hallways which is a bit unusual for this chain. Was it something other than Motel 6 in the past?
Reception very helpful. Very fast wi-fi for basic.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Very, very basic motel. It lacks even the simplest of motel facilities. There was no Tea/coffee making in the room. No microwave, no fridge. No continental breakfast, nothing. Then on top of the LACK of facilities they charge you for the one modern thing they have, the WI-FI Ridiculous in this day and age. Would not recommend anyone stays here. There is nowhere nearby to get breakfast and the only restaurant is a Vietnamese one

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017

First, Motel 6 ... so it is what it is. Room was OK and very large. And everything was decent. Paying for WIFI hacks me off ... but it is really bad when it doesn't work after you pay. Laptop barely hooks up ... IPhone 7s never did ... desk clerk was clueless as was "WIFI support".

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I have stayed here once before and was pleased, but this time it was different. I would go to this one again probably because of location and price, but consider it a bit of a crap shoot, like all Motel 6's are. When I reserved, I was not told that the exit normally taken to the hotel was closed, so I had to use my gps to find a way to the hotel. When I checked in, all seemed fine. BUT, they put me next to a mother with young children who apparently had stayed there a while, and they knew was an issue. Her kids banged on the walls, and were generally very loud. Now, don't get me wrong, I know, kids are kids, but she made no effort to quiet them down, despite the fact that it was getting late. I went to the desk to complain, and basically was told I should go to the room and confront the mother myself. Not a good idea. Also, I asked about where to go to find food and was given incorrect directions. And then when I finally found food (in the opposite direction), the street was choked up with construction signs that were confusing in the dark. Hopefully the construction will be done if I ever go that way again. Obviously the clerk was very new. And she was very friendly. But it was a bad stay all around. No luck of the Irish for me that night. (I stayed on St. Patrick's Day". Additional note- Motel 6 no longer takes the AARP card. They offer a senior discount but you now have to pay for internet, something I hate to do.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2017

The rooms were spacious and clean is about all you can say. Bathroom isn't big, you can touch all 4 walls standing in the middle of the room. The rooms are very simple. No microwave, no refrigerator, no coffee pot (coffee at the front desk), NO CLOCK, no FREE WI-FI (it cost $2.99 a day for WI-FI, and it AIN'T QUICK), no hair dryer, no iron or ironing board, no Kleenex, etc. You get a bed, 2 end tables, small square table, 2 wooden chairs, one small flat screen TV (40 channels), and 3 sets of draws for your cloths.
The people at the front desk were friendly.
There is only one, restaurant (Miss Saigon Bar & Grill) within walking distance and the food and people are good.
Now for the CON's. You barely notice when the trains aren't running.. (Please keep us informed on Larry's (the train engineer) kids. Then need braces next year and he doesn't know how he'll pay for both of them). We got to know him rather well.
The rooms have wooden floors so any noise in the room is magnified.
It was a place to stop for the evening. Don't think I'll ever stay here again.
We had asked for a non-smoking room and they gave us one. Trouble is, they had ashtrays turned upside down with a note indicating put your jewelry here...

Room Tip: Don't know where it would be quiet in this motle...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family