It is according to your needs: if you need an affordable accommodation, and if you do not have trouble sleeping, it is ok. If you are the type of people you look at details and you look for a restful place, this is not the hotel for you. I stayed in this hotel just because it is close to my family, not other reason.
It is located at a nice neighborhood of Buenos Aires, plenty of nice stores of any kind (food, clothing, laundry, pharmacy, you name it you have it; hotel is located at a corner. The hotel IS NOT close to downtown, you need to travel by bus, subway, train or taxi to downtown.
It is VERY noise day and night, difficult to have a good night sleep, noises of any kind, buses until 2AM are passing by and trust me they are loud, and groups of people STANDING at the outside entrance of the hotel talking all the time, you will hear them a lot from your room; also a "cartoneros" group of people standing exactly in the front corner of the hotel are horrible to see and a little scary to pass by: I do not understand why the hotel do not complain to the Buenos Aires city police to remove them, they are disgusting.
Amenities: breakfast: it is ok for Argentinians who do not eat protein during the morning: it is pastries, apples, canned peach, cereal, coffee, tea, milk. Pastries goes away soon if you get breakfast around 9 am they do not fill the basket again, poor service about that; I consider they should serve eggs when they know it is American tourists in the hotel but they seems to do not care; I was 18 days in the hotel, every day was the same type of breakfast, the only variation was one day chocolate pound cake, another day vanilla pound cake.
Bedding: bed is just ok, towels do not reach the good quality for a hotel, towels are not quite white and most of the have spots, this is the MOST I DISLIKE, poor quality and care about that.
Bedroom: it has a bar with microwave and refrigerator, sink also, bathroom is ok
Average cleaning is good, service is ok, if you ask they help you but they are not about details. A woman named Alicia was very kind all the time.
Front desk: the girls were very kind and helpful, more than the boys who did not seem to care anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ker Urquiza Hotel & Suites offers you 50 rooms with all the essential amenities for your stay, so that all that's left for you is to enjoy. It is strategically located in the northern area of the city of Buenos Aires, 10 minutes from the Belgrano neighborhood and 5 minutes from the Panamericana and General Paz Highways, with direct connections to the international and domestic airports ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ker Urquiza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ker Urquiza Hotel Buenos Aires
- Ker Urquiza Hotel And Suites