“Good ceviche”

Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Ceviche was good. We also had octopus with olives, which was tasty. Ambient was good. However service was slow and toilets need a restoration.

1  Thank Paul Matt C

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Four of us recently had an average dinner experience here. The ceviche sampler platter was the best item, fresh and flavorful. None of the other items (which we all shared) were noteworthy. Start your evening in Palermo Hollywood off with a pre-dinner drink at the bar and the ceviche sampler as an appetizer.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

I went with a few girlfriends as we'd been craving some decent Peruvian food. For starters the decor was pretty shabby, nothing special at all. Secondly, the waiter who first came to serve us, mocked me when I made my order in Spanish, which was very embarrassing and awkward...He promptly stopped serving our table and swapped with an equally sour waitress who was just as rude and dismissive. We were very shocked to say the least !

When the food eventually arrived, it was still another 20 minute wait for the last plate to reach the table, just unacceptable !! The quality of the food was ok however not good enough to redeem the poor service and uncomfortable atmosphere. We shall certainly not be returning nor recommending this restaurant. We are still baffled as to how badly treated we were by the staff and for no apparent reason !

2  Thank Sheppard04
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I invited my wife to dinner, as we had dinner there some years ago, We arrive saturday night quite early and we got a good table. As my wife eats only gluten free food, we told it to the waiter. She was very nice and as the kitchen to be carefull while they prepare the dishes. We share a seafood soup, very tastefull. She order a choice of four types of ceviches, which were ok. I had a special of the day also with a choice of seafood, nothing special. Wine list was short due to as they told me, had sold some bottle during christmas and new year. Prices are above average for that type of dinner in BA.

Reviewed 5 January 2015

I am argentinian so when I go to Argentina all I want is beef. I got invited here out of... change I guess.I love ceviche but I wouldn't have it if I am not in the caribbean. Wow, it was amazing. I got the ceviche sampler. AMAZING. I had a hard time deciding which one I loved best of all 4. I'd pick the salmon as the contrast tangy/sweet was more pronounced but it was an overall win!