“Quiet, modern, clean, handy to subway, great breakfast”

Buenos Aires Gay Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires Gay Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Room: large ensuite room with dressing area, comfy bed, air-con, ceiling fan, in-room safe. Separate bathroom - excellent water pressure and lots of hot water. Quiet, ie. very little if any street noise which is important for me as I'm a light sleeper (unfortunately - need to resolve that somehow one day). Breafast: Roy puts on a great breakfast - fresh fruits, pastries, muesli, coffee, juice and will cook eggs if you want. Facilities: Outdoor pool on the ground floor is brilliant especially after a hot day in the city. Location: About 5 minutes walk to Plaza Italia subway. Roy - is an excellent host, a great conversationalist, not intrusive - you can do your own thing or not. There are 4 places just across the road that the locals eat at - we tried 3 of them and all were good - not flash, just local fare. And BEST coffee we found is at a place called LattenTe about 10 mins walk away - ask Roy where it is. Get him to tell you where he gets the morning pastries from too as we went there and they have create sandwiches and cakes also.

Room Tip: This is a BnB, there is only one room available.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
TravellerRoy, Owner at Buenos Aires Gay Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Thanks for the great review. We enjoyed your company and you were great guests. We hope you will come back again soon! Roy & Luis

Reviewed 2 June 2015

My husband and I were in Buenos Aires for a conference, and wanted to extend our stay by a couple of nights.I searched for gay B&Bs and found this place to be highly rated, and it is well deserved. We've stayed in BA before, but this was a much more intimate place to stay: basically, Roy has one guest room for visitors.
Roy was a wonderful host, and the apartment was beautiful. We were there in May (autumn), and although the weather was turning cool and rainy, this location in the heart of Palermo was a perfect place from which to explore the city. The gym on the top floor of the condo has views to die for as well.
We would love to return if we ever make it again to Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2014 via mobile

We stayed for four nights at the beginning of our trip to Argentina.
The apartment is spacious, very clean and comfortable. The views are breathtaking!
But the hosts are the best: flexible breakfast time and information about ANYTHING you could ask about is available. They know the city and help you avoid tourist traps.
The area of Palermo is great: lots of cool bars, coffee shops, restaurants and stores. Downtown Buenos Aires feels much more tourist-focused, which we prefer to avoid.
Taxis are not expensive and easy to catch.
Highly recommended!

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2012

I stayed with Roy for 2 nights at the beginning of my solo trip to Argentina. His personalized recommendations made for a wonderful experience. He assisted with everything from tips on currency conversion to gay tango lessons. Recognizing that I was alone he recommended options that would allow me to interact with others. The room was spacious and comfortable with incredible views of the city. He was friendly and personable. I'd recommend him to individual travelers or couples.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank andycataldo
Reviewed 28 July 2012

The Buenos Aires Gay Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful change from impersonal hotels. It's conveniently located near the subte, offers amazing views, and the host, Roy, is both knowledgeable and affable. He knows the ins and outs of local life and especially of the gay community in Buenos Aires. Within walking distance of some of the cities most beautiful sites, The Buenos Aires Bed and Breakfast is incomparable.The room was immaculate with spectacular views of Palermo, and the breakfasts were both filling and delicious. My ever changing breakfast schedule was not a bother to Roy, who was both patient
and flexible with me, serving me delicious chorizos, bacon, scrambled eggs, pastries, etc. And his knowledge
of the gay life in Buenos Aires was vast. Thanks to him I was able to attend several gay events and make some new friends. One such event was the Gay Pub Crawl, which I never would have known about if it weren't for Roy. I really felt as if I were staying at a friend's place. I definitely plan on returning to Buenos Aires and staying at the Buenos Aires Gay Bed and Breakfast. And I will surely recommend it to all my friends
who plan on taking a trip to Buenos Aires!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo