Infinito Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$169
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Argenta Tower Hotel and Suites(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$282
  • Restaurant
Dazzler Recoleta(Buenos Aires)
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Bulnes Eco Suites(Buenos Aires)
US$126
US$535
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I found the rooms spacious, the bed comfortable and the staff professional. I only stayed two nights, but I didn’t encounter any flaws or problems. I consider this hotel a very nice option in San Telmo.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2012

For 90 bucks a night I guess I can't complain. The hotel is located in a pretty nondescript area. To get to anything of importance is about a 15 minute walk. I would have rather stayed in Palermo or Recolletta. The rooms are large, but ours was very worn. There was mold in the bathroom, a stain on the comforter, and lots of peeling paint. It also had a weird smell. On the plus side, however was the fact that we arrived at 9 am, and they gave us a room. Also the breakfast was adequate.
On a side note, I really hope the owners of the hotel read this, because there is one staff member who went out of his way to help us. The other staff members were friendly enough, but Nicholaus went above and beyond. I have traveled all over the world, and don't think I have ever encountered someone at a hotel as helpful as Nicholaus. I insisted on giving him a tip at the end of our stay and he refused. He will be a manager of a 5 star hotel one day.
Would I stay here again? Probably not just because I would prefer a more interesting area, and a cleaner room.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2012

It is out of the way from San Telmo area, but once you step inside, you won't mind the extra walking time, it's worth it. Impressive, modern, clean hotel. The room is modern, clean, spacious, with mini-fridge, microwave, sink, wine opener, TV, wifi. What a difference staying here versus Circus Hostel in San Telmo. Swimming pool, breakfast buffet provided but nothing special. My complaint would be the very light tables used for breakfast, not very stable so food items and liquids are easily spilled if tripping on one of it's table legs. Supermarket a couple of blocks away. Let the hotel clerk know if you need a taxi to the airport, fifteen minutes notice.

Upon checking in, we informed the clerk we would be leaving for the airport late the next day in the afternoon, the clerk extended our checkout stay without charge. That was excellent service, and we think it was because it wasn't fully booked that he was able to accommodate us but didn't ask, just grateful to have another shower in the afternoon before leaving for the airport.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Rooms are spacious, clean, new and modern. Staff are efficient and reception speak good English for those with limited Spanish. Wifi is free and fast.

Breakfast is included and is fine but not spectacular - very limited hot selection and even one morning the scrambled eggs had gone cold and should have been changed, and the fruit looks as if its canned fruit. I didn't try the restaurant as there are some good local restaurants close by.

Location is good although the surrounding area can look a bit dodgy especially at night and on Sundays when it's very quiet - I never had any problems or felt uncomfortable walking around though. There is some noise from the street outside from cars (it's a busy street in the morning) and air-con units, and room servicing is done very late in the day (my room was usually not serviced until after 5pm).

The leisure facilities are excellent - pool and gym are free but you have to pay for the sauna/steam room/scottish shower - all clean and modern.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back away from the road may be quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Excelent hotel in Buenos Aires downtown, large and nice rooms. The only thing that I can't give 100% for this hotel is location, dark and empty at nights.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business