Ayacucho Palace Hotel
Feirs Park Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$115
Legado Mitico(Buenos Aires)
US$160
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Art Factory Hostel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$244
US$230
MGallery
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$230
US$186
  • Restaurant
Argenta Tower Hotel and Suites(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$684
US$535
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2014

The Ayacucho Palace is economically priced in a desirable neighborhood. The rooms are adequate but not fancy by any means. Clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff always goes out of their way to help and to make your stay enjoyable. Tha Ayacucho is within walking distance of several great restaurants and sights and destinations in Recolatta. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in Ayacucho palace several times. It's location in recoleta is what I like most about it. It is right in between the plaza recoleta and avda. Santa Fe. Even if the rooms are a bit dated, they are clean and more than adequate. It has a little cafe on the ground floor that also serves a decent breakfast. The staff is always extremely helpful.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 10 November 2013

the hotel is located in recoleta, very near the recoleta plaza and a few block from Av. Santa Fe. Its a great location to explore Buenos Aires. The hotel is comfortable and included a good breakfast at its café. Staff was very helpful. I think the rooms could use an upgrade as the beds, wall paper and televisions seem a bit dated. However the hotel has very good rates and i find it very good value.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2013

This hotel was recommended by a friend of mine and was easy to find when I got to Buenos Aires. I loved the area in which the hotel is situated since you can get to most places by just walking. The neighborhood was safe and the hotel staff were nice. I got a fever on my 2nd day in the city and the staff brought me tea with lemon, which was a sweet gesture. The room was small but enough for one person and was quite comfortable and worth the price paid. I'd choose Recoleta (the area) if I went back to Buenos Aİres again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I stayed here for 6 nights and felt safe, comfortable and respected. The staff made the difference, getting to know me and understanding the limits of my Spanish--their English was not strong, but they strove to communicate well. Recoleta is a great neighborhood and normally very expensive. Ayacucho is a modest set up, but the rooms are immaculately clean (I felt that the housekeeper on my floor took especial pride in her work), the wi-fi works reasonably well, and the price is a bargain. The rooms are a bit small, and the bathrooms very crowded. I'm OK with this, but people who are freaked out about a shower curtain touching their bodies should be mindful.
I left a bunch of cash (stupidly) outside the safe in the closet and left for the day. The room was cleaned and the money never touched. There is a culture of pride and responsibility on the part of the staff.
There's a local cafe that is attached which provides a mediocre breakfast. It's the same every morning--croissants and mezzaluna. The coffee wasn't very good, the fruit was canned, and the staff (unlike that of the hotel) was indifferent. Nonetheless, they were pleasant and breakfast just isn't a big deal in Argentina.
When I arrived, I was assigned a lousy room, but the next morning the staff asked me about the room and assigned me a much better one.
As mentioned, the location is terrific, and there was never a wait for a cab--we never had to ask the front desk to help us. When I asked for some help in arranging to get tickets for a jazz club, the folks at the front helped me out. I will certainly stay here again!

Room Tip: If you are not happy with your room, the staff will help you find something more to your liking.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends