Bulnes Eco Suites(Buenos Aires)
US$121
US$103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$263
  • Restaurant
Feirs Park Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$140
US$87
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Dazzler Recoleta(Buenos Aires)
US$105
Orbitz.com
US$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$86
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Argenta Tower Hotel and Suites(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$105
Priceline
US$565
US$535
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Dirty, old, rumorous, nothing good to be said about this place, except maybe the location, but there are definitely many others just as centrally located.
I felt so sorry for our friends that had us booked in this place.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PeterLINDY
Reviewed 17 November 2008

I stayed for 10 nights in Columbia Palace Hotel. I would say it is an OK hotel. The word "palace" doesn´t quite suit the hotel as it is basically a 2-star hotel.

The hotel is a very tall and a narrow building. I stayed on the 9th floor. The room was a bit old, but neat. The bathroom was quite small, and the facilities were quite plain, but it was enough for me.

What I did like about the hotel was the good service. An unlucky incident happened to me at the lobby of the hotel: I pushed the huge table lamp off the table by accident, and it broke into a hundred pieces. I was ready to face angry faces, but they just collected the pieces and said nothing, even as it would happen every day for them! I was ready to pay for the lamp I had broken, but they didn´t ask for anything. They just didn´t mind. I would say THAT is good service. They were very smiling and polite all the time.

What I did not like about the hotel was the elevators. They broke down all the time. Some of our group members even got stuck in them a couple of times. The hotel employees got them out, alright, but I hesitated to use the elevators. Actually I used the stairs 90 % of the time, even though I lived on the 9 th. I don´t like to use elevators, but I like to use them even less if I can get stuck in them anytime.

The hotel breakfast was basically coffee or tea + 4 croissants with marmelade and butter (if I remember right). You just walked in the breakfast table, and the waiter came to ask whether you wanted coffee or tea. A few minutes later you got them carried in the table. The croissants were DELICIOUS.

I would recommend the hotel for those who don´t mind climbing the steps, and for those who just need a basic room to stay at. Actually the elevators were the only thing that was really bad about it. Otherwise this hotel experience was between OK to good.

• Stayed: October 2004
2  Thank FinnishGirl83
Reviewed 1 December 2006

Very horrible experience... If you are traveling with children, please avoid this hotel. It was dirty.. The plumbing was not working properly, the curtains would fall... very small and it was not what we were promised.
We have made reservation for 4 people and we arrived, they gave us a small room with 2 twin beds.. The bathroom curtains smelled and the room was not cleaned at all. When we asked to change rooms they changed us to another room with 3 twin beds... once again, not what we were promised. Every time we took a shower, the water would leak all over the place... definitely not a 3 star hotel...
The outside was dirty ...and a bunch of drunks sitting right outside the doors... harassing everyone that came in and/or out of the hotel. When I asked the front desk to PLEASE do something about it, they told me that they could not do anything and to ignore them. My children were scared and after 3 days of horrible service we decided to move to another hotel. Please beware!! NOT A 3 STAR HOTEL AT ALL!

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank laly67
Reviewed 28 September 2006

While this hotel is not luxurious, it is in a great location and feels like "the real deal". It was not over run with tourists, and although the staff did not all speak English...they were all helpful.

I recommend asking for a room that faces the back of the hotel, as friends complained about street noise on Corrientes (the street that never sleeps), but I did not have this problem facing the other side of the building.

You have to request the AC be turned on when you are in your room, and the water pressure in the afternoon can be a challenge.

Continental breakfast included was fine. Lots of cafes and good restarants (with great affordable prices) close by.

• Stayed: November 2005
3  Thank Bs_As_fan
Reviewed 17 July 2005

Really, I've never been treated worse. But you decide -- maybe my expectations are too high. I made a reservation, in which I wrote that I would be arriving at 11. My plane made an emergency landing in Asuncion because of weather and we were delayed, so I got to the hotel at 2:00. When I got there, there told me that I no longer had a reservation, and were very cavalier about it -- not at all sympathetic or feeling any responsibility. Just said "good bye". Apparently, this is standard practice. They told me it was standard in all hotels around the world that reservations could be cancelled if a person didn't show up on the hour when they said they would. I never heard of this (and I travel all the time), and when they asked me what hour I was going to arrive, they didn't tell me that I needed to either arrive then or alert them as to a late arrival. I asked for the official complaint book and they gave me a guest customer satisfaction survey of the one sheet kind with boxes you check off that is left in your hotel room. That is not the same thing and I've been to Buenos Aires about 20 times and well know that it isn't. Clearly, they were up to something shifty and didn't want me to file an official complaint, even though they legally are supposed to make that option available. They finally made a reservation for me in a dump down the street after making me feel like I was being really demanding. The place was a pit so I declined on arrival. Luckily, I know Buenos Aires well and found another place. What if I hadn't stayed in B.A. before? Who treats guests like this?

If you don't like surprises, I would avoid the Columbia Palace Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2005