“It is an ok place in Retiro for Lunch.”
Review of Oliva y Limon - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Retiro
Neighbourhood: Retiro
Reviewed 31 January 2015

The Place is ok in a good location if you are walking thru Retiro.
A bit noicy during our lunch there as lot´s of people coming and going.
Not mch room between tables so look for comfortable place if posible.

Menu is ok typical Argentina food with some mixed international.

Over can´t complain but nothing that can´t be found elsewhere.

Reviewed 31 January 2015

I was staying in a hotel just round the corner and I ate an evening meal here twice in a week. It is nothing special, but convenient to Plaza San Martin and reasonably priced with good Mexican food. The toilets are clean and it has wifi. The first evening, I had "Antojitos Arrallados" which turned out to be a Mexican Corn Tortilla rolled around slices of beef loin with melted cheese and sliced in two. It was not a big portion, but delicious. I finished with a white coffee. Including a glass of red wine, the bill came to 133 pesos. which I thought was reasonable.

Two nights later I went back and this time had a variation, "Antojitos Paquetitos", which turned out to be sausages and cheese in the tortilla. Again delicious, however I was still hungry so I had raspberries in cream which was amazing. With a white coffee and a glass of wine, the bill came to 178 pesos; again good value.

There are loads of restaurants of this type dotted all over Buenos Aires and it is probably not worth going out of your way to eat here, but I enjoyed it and will eat here again if I am staying nearby the next time I visit Buenos Aires

Reviewed 20 January 2015

Basic place. Good attention. Good food. And good prices. Place to go when looking for some down-to-earth clean eatery in the Retiro neighborhood.

Reviewed 23 December 2014

The two of us shared a chicken and mashed potato dish very nice $17 US including tip and wine gave us just what we wanted. exchange rate was good. would go back again

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The waiter was really rude. When I first arrived, it took him ages to come to the table. Even then he had no menu. When I asked for one, he gave me a dirty look. He then brought it to me, but the prices were completely different from what was displayed on the wall outside. When I asked about this, he was really rude. So I left. There are lots of great restaurants in Bs As, and every other one I went to had great service. So don't bother with this one!