All reviewsother guestscroissantsspent a weekrooms are cleannice breakfastarielpalermobatango
Reviewed 28 November 2017

This B&B was recommended by a good friend. We spent a week initially, then returned for two days before returning home. Location is perfect, rooms were perfect, good shower, lots of hot water, good wifi, lovely breakfast in 'home from home' environment, served with a smile by the lovely Olinda. The jasmine was in full bloom just outside our room - divine! Great area! Lovely to meet and chat with other guests and exchange news and views. Best of all, of course is Porteno Ariel, so helpful, amusing and a mine of information and a lovely, lovely person. Thanks for the Kefir Arial, it sorted out my stomach! Will be back and I will find out about that shoe outlet!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
PalermoViejoBB, Owner at Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thanks Diana,
A pleasure to have met such wonderful beings.
Ariel

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Ariel was there to greet us. Was super helpful in making suggestions about tango and restaurants and a shoe outlet. Great breakfast that even included eggs.
The rooms are sparse but have everything you need and very comfortable. Shower had power and nice and hot.
Great place to stay in Palermo.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank pricegals
Reviewed 17 March 2017

For the seventh time since 2010, I have stayed at Palermo Viejo B&B in the heart of the Palermo Soho area of Buenos Aires. I just returned a few days ago and I already miss the city. Ariel, the owner and host of the B&B, is delightful and helpful in every way. It feels like I'm with family when I have the pleasure of his conversation and continuing guidance as to visiting new places and areas within the city. I'm not sure I believe in having "past" lives, but if I did, I would be certain that I had spent at least one of them being a Portena (I don't know how to put the "tilda" over the n), a native of Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel to stay in the BA !
This B&B has it all, from the traditional style and decoration of the complex to the tango music during breakfast. Mr. Ariel Socheheim rebuilt the original factory of his dad into a lovely B&B. He succssed in keeping it's character and homey style.
The breakfast is fresh, the rooms are clean and effective. We spent four nights, and enjoyed a marvelous time staying at the Palermo Viejo B&B.
We hottly recommend it and will be here again !

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Haggai H
PalermoViejoBB, Owner at Palermo Viejo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

It was a pleasure to have you here. Loved to talk to you both.
Hope to see you soon!!!
Lehitrahot
Ariel

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The perfect spot for our time in BA- simple and very creative use of space- quiet-wonderful owner-heavenly scent in the courtyard at night-you can walk day and night exploring- transit nearby- homemade touches at breakfast- easily accomodated 3 of us-very helpful owner

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family