All reviews bath mat short stroll lots of hot water centre of buenos aires stayed here for two nights english speaking comfy bed few minutes walk croissants metro station buffet breakfast reception staff taxi argentina channels
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

If your focus is on being in a key location in BA and you don't need the frills of the better hotels, this will suit you nicely. It's a little dated with fairly antiquated lifts etc, but everything works and is clean. Breakfast was fine and the room was quiet.
Our only issue was that it took an hour to get a taxi but not really the hotels worry.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stayed here as part of a tour, so stayed two separate nights, in different rooms, two weeks apart. Location is fantastic, being only a block from Place de Mayo and several metro stations.
Our first room had a broken light switch with exposed wires, threadbare towels and a musty smell.
The bathroom of the second room had ants around the sink (I squashed more than 15, although I couldn’t tell where they were coming from) and also had a broken light switch but wasn't dangerously so.
Breakfast was adequate and all rooms have safes. The wifi was free but not strong and kept dropping out
I would suggest that if you have a choice then book somewhere else - there are better places.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I visited Buenos Aires due to some family commitments, and needed a small hotel located in a central area of town. This lovely hotel was just what I was looking for! Located half a block from 2 Subte (Underground Metro) Stations, a few steps away from a main Avenue, Pharmacies, Cafes, Restaurants, Minimarkets and a convenient Shopping Street.
The Hotel Staff was kind, helpful and very pleasant anytime they were approached for any queries or information of any kind. My room was small but neat and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was clean and even had a small bathtub. It seemed to me that there were larger rooms available as well, in case the number of travellers was higher.
The continental breakfast was simple, fresh and tasty, and the staff were lovely and polite.
Overall a reasonably priced, lovely little hotel for a convenient stay. Thank you to the whole team!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Location is fantastic providing there is no demonstration in the square! I had holes in the towels, toilet leaked, but the shower was amazing! Rooms are clean, no in house dining at night, as a woman travelling on my own I would have liked to have eaten at the hotel.
I would not stay here again, but if you're after location - it's in the perfect spot. Make sure you ask for a back room - I was on the first floor and could hear reception activities. It's a busy street so quite noisy

Room Tip: Rooms are noisy, try and ask for a room at the back away from the traffic and reception noise
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank karengarrod
Reviewed 24 May 2017

One of the worst place I have ever been. Rooms are dirty, bed linen also. Beds are very uncomfortable. Bathrooms are disgusting. I advice not to go. Breakfast is OK, but lack of choice. For this price you will get much better places in Buenos.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends