US$84
US$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Infinito Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Park Silver Obelisco(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$83
US$58
US$120
  • Restaurant
Feirs Park Hotel(Buenos Aires)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Argenta Tower Hotel and Suites(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$69
US$54
Cancelon
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$629
US$535
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$224
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2016

It's a paradise for kinda hippie travellers/backpackers. There is such a good feeling, you meet many great people, share a meal or a drink, have a good time every night. Buena onda ! Awesome place to stay, even for a while (it's been my home for ten weeks!). I definitly recommend it, for what you will live there.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2016

3 friends and i stayed in this hostel for about 5 days, we filled a room that is in the upper floor, that could only be accessed through a narrow spiral staircase. The first alarm went off in my head when the staff told us the door didn't close properly unless the door was locked, that didn't become a problem later on only because there was noone else in the room that wasn't in the group. We opened up the minuscule improvised locker for the luggage, and found an empty beer bottle. There are 2 windows in the room: one that has a bunkbed directly in front of, thus preventing it's opening, and the other is one of those bathroom glass windows that you have to put an angle to open, and when the sun comes up, you either block that window with something or the sun will greet you at sunrise, whether you like that or not. We are positively certain we got the worst bedroom, cause to get to the bathroom you need to cross a courtyard that is in the open (and argentina is cold). At our second night there, when we were leaving, person A of the hostel staff tells us we have to pay now, cause she was going to bed, and that was a real problem for us, because not all of us had much money cause we had arrived recently, and we had to spend all of our money just to satisfy their wish. Then, at the second time i went to take a shower there was no hot water. I stayed there for 5 days, during that time i took 1 hot shower, 3 cold ones, and had to skip another one cause i got sick. The bathrooms have no drain either, so bring your flipflops and expect pools of water after every shower, and one of the bathrooms doesen't even have a lock. There was, technically, a third bathroom, but we can't really call it that, cause the door didn't close and there was no sink. There was a night we stayed at the hostel, and the hostel sells beers, then my friend decided to ask some dude how much was the beer, he said "70 argentinian pesos" and my friend bought it. Later the same night he asked again, to the same person, and he said it was 50 pesos, so right off the bat this friend of mine knew he got scammed the first time. The next day i saw someone asleep (broad daylight) in the couch of the reception room, turns out it was the same person that scammed my friend, and he was part of the hostel staff!. There was a day that the lightbulb in our bedroom burned, so we went to talk to the staff, we got in touch with person A again. She told us (in practically these exact words): "oh i don't know what to do squints at the broken lamp oh you have to unscrew some screws??? i'm alone here, is it urgent? i'm all alone in here". I told her i could get it fixed for her if she gave me a lamp to replace it, so she went downstairs to get it, and she didn't even bother to get a chair to get the other lamp, she asked another guest to remove the lamp for her. After every one of those events i remembered their sign on the entrance, "8,9 on tripadvisor". that is dishonest, our experience was FAR from that. Upon the last day i even saw cobwebs on the wall (if you're at the hostel, the wall that has a fireplace on the reception room, with a drawing of a cat drawn by hand, on a white wall). This was more expensive than it should have been, for the quality of service/accomodations. my recomendation is to find another hostel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Everything was just perfect. I loved the way the owner made this hostel inside cause it is very cosy and it makes you feel relaxed and happy. I totally recommend this hostel to everyone who looks for peace, positive energy and cosy environment. I can't complain about a thing, the cleanliness was good as well, and the staff is very nice, friendly and helpful . That's it...one of my favourite.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

After using booking website for a private room with barthroom , we discovered that in that place none of the rooms have a bathroom inside the room.
In the moment of payment , we asked for an explanation. Instantly , the lady owner turns into a huge agressivity , acussing us of trying to scape without paying. She insulted us , pushing us and she locked the hostel room with key, tried to keep our passports and tried to avoid that we´d take our plane .
When Police came , we paid to the police the 50 euros we agreed with booking , despite we hadn´t the booked room .(according to the owner , Private rom with bathroom it doesn´t mean private bathroom ) No possibility of credit card , and , exchange rate for local currency it was a 20% additional. HOW IS POSSIBLE ???
We filled a police report against the owner for scam , hitting and kidnapping tentative.
Probably the owner will accuse that we tried to avoid payment , but this never happened.
All in this crappy place is a permanent scam. I don´t know how booking can keep in the website offering rooms with bathroom that doesnt exist .
If I can I will add the pictures of the dirty , crappy room with spider web in every corner

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
GerMeridiano, Propietario at Meridiano Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

I regret very much that people without escripulos and swindlers running on our beautiful country
Got to the hostel at 7am as every day and to my surprise they were withdrawing without pagar.Su reseva as contained in the page was private room without bathroom.
and I regret very much that a man Presume to hit a woman THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENED YOU WOULD PHYSICALLY assaulted twisted my wrist LEFT. ARPVECHANDO their physical SUPEPRIORIDAD At this went out POLICCIA AND CALL TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD CUSTIOSA .And agreciones E WERE ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTED SCAM.
At the time they apologized and paid.
Weeping Lady asked forgiveness, and let them go because they lost the plane back home.
UNDERSTANDING agreed it was better than they leave.
EVEN TODAY I AM IN REHABILITATION WITH MY HAND.
You are a swindler and speculator quierre travel the world for free
.As you said 50 EUROS OF PAYMENT FOR ADDITIONAL TALKS ?. and RESERVE SAYS WHEN THE HOTEL HAS NO CREDIT CARD.
I wish you good luck.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

This place has amazing potential. They have an incredible building in a perfect location in one of the coolest suburb of Buenos Aires. The kitchen and hang out areas are also awesome. The girls working here were fantastic, fun and helpful but my problem is with the owner, German.

I basically got conned by an older, local man who had been a long term guest at the hostel. In short, he promised to exchange some USD for me and after a couple of days of schmoozing, rode off into the sunset with my hard earned money! It was an expensive lesson learned and ultimately I take responsibility for what happened, but the hostel in my opinion were not blameless in the whole situation and how they handled the situation after left me enraged.

First of all, the thief had been staying at the hostel for over a month and was known to staff to be untrustworthy (he was almost kicked out at one point). Meanwhile he had successfully tricked guests into thinking he was this charming, incredibly generous, fun and all round good character.

After the bandit made away with my money the hostel literally did NOTHING to help my cause. Offered me no help in filing a police report (apparently a waste of time) and didn't even bother to contact a single other hostel in the city to ask for, or at least warn about this scumbag. Not even a token apology was offered.

Despite all this, what left the biggest bad taste in my mouth was the reaction of the owner when I suggested they might offer me a single free nights stay as a tiny consolation for getting ripped off for such a large sum money, under their roof, by one of their guests. Bear in my mind I had stayed for about ten nights, over two seperate stays and for the second stay I brought three friends with me as guests to half fill the previously empty hostel. I had basically been as loyal a customer as they'd ever had I imagine. The owner basically acted insulted at my suggestion of a good will gesture towards me for my loss and spoke condescendingly as he explained how he is "running a business". Needless to say I left the hostel pretty sharpish and took my friends with me. German seems unaware that good customer service and running a business are actually correlated.

Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone, ever under current ownership. They are only interested in making money which ironically is costing them money.

P.S if you're going to have the cheek to advertise breakfast included, please provide more than stale bread and instant coffee. Rooms are also far too cramped considering the premium rate they charge.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Brian M
GerMeridiano, Gerente at Meridiano Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Brian. you got to be responsible for your own actions. Vos you gave money to someone you did not know me and wanted me to take responsibility for that. These totally wrong.
Also not a man, leave without pay as you did. I did everything I had q do.
At this point I think you care more money than me, but money is essential to everyone's life, buy food accommodation etc.
I wish you luck, because you're going to need

German