US$84
US$76
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Infinito Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Park Silver Obelisco(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Feirs Park Hotel(Buenos Aires)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$113
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Argenta Tower Hotel and Suites(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$94
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$629
US$535
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$263
  • Restaurant
US$185
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Had an amazing experience staying here at the hostel. There was non-stop interesting and intellectual conversations with people from different countries. The one thing reason I believe that people connect easily at the hostel is because they are all interested in learning from one another and are very open-minded. Thanks for the good times and great hospitality!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Getting to Buenos Aires was a big hassle. It wasn't a very good impression and the first hostel was disastrous. I thought the whole trip was going to be chaotic so I changed my flight and decided to stay only for a 5 days... but I wish I didn't. I'm lucky to have stayed during the sunny days because I was able to sun bathe a little in the garden in the morning, it was definitely a great start for better days. The staff definitely helped me feel like I belonged there. Thank you everyone!

Room Tip: Come during the sunny days
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I stayed together with two friends in the Paralelo Hostel for three nights! I can only report positive things about this beautiful place. After you passed the purple entrance door a paradise opens up. The interior is decorated in good style and the patio is just stunning. Perfect place to relax after trips to the city center which can be easily reached by the Subte (station is a 10 min walk away). It has a Argentinian style parilla, so you can prepare you're own Asado. The staff is really nice and helpful and keeps the place in a good shape. Everything is very clean! The comunal room is also very spacious. WLAN in available everywhere for free.
Breakfast is served in the "twin hostel" Meridiano which is just three doors away!
I recommend this hostel without any doubts.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Simon F
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed for 5 days, clean, easy access, run by cool and respectful ppl, eager to help. Beautiful indoor and outdoor common areas, good WiFi by southamerican standards, had a real Argentinian "Asado" (bbq) they made on a Friday night and they arranged our tours and nightlife options. Awesome place, great price, would definitely stay again!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Only after leaving this hostel and checking into another did I realise that Paralelo had charged too much for our stay. Instead of charging us at the offical Argentine rate, they charged us at the Blue Dollar rate, which made our stay much more expensive than planned. This hasn't happened at any other hostel we've stayed at in Argentina.

I have no idea why this hostel has such a good rating on TripAdvisor. Aside from charging us too much, the hostel itself was generally lacking in facilities. The showers were freezing and the bathrooms unclean. Even though the staff were helpful and friendly, I can't help but feel a little manipulated. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple