“A safe haven ”
Review of Art Factory Soho

Art Factory Soho
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

For a tourist coming to BA for the first time, this city may be confounding: so large, dispersive, noisy; looking like 3rd world in some places, but expensive at the same time..
a hotel like this is a very good choice for a traveller on a budget: near Subte station Plaza d'Italia on the D line taking to the center; in a nice district of shops, restaurants, and near beautiful parks; with a great value-for-money ratio (I spent 72€ per night in a double, IVA and a plentiful breakfast included, and paying in cash, which in Argentina usually fetches a discount).
The staff (Emma, Guido, Tania and everybody else) are helpful, competent and on a 24-hour watch.
I had room 2, on ground floor, which is sometime noisy.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Staff is great, helpful and super friendly. Always here to help you if needed. They told us where to go, called places for us...
The location is great it's not right in the action but it's still in a very agreeable and lively area. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. The bathroom wasn't what we saw on the pictures but it was still ok for us (less modern). The hotel is safe as there is a 24hrs reception and secured front door.
There is a very small rooftop terrace at the top of building. Very nice to have a drink that you can buy from shop next door.
We had the room 7 and it had a little balcony which was nice!

No safe in the room which is a real shame. I hope that the hotel will offer this service one day.

Toilet was a bit broken at the bottom so it was a bit wobbly.
Kitchen is very basic, fridge and plates and few forks and glass basically that's it. There is a small oven with 2 electric plates on the top. But this is a hotel not a hostel so I guess it's already good enough!

It ended up being cheaper than an hostel in a dorm in San Thelmo :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I staid with my mum for two days at the Art Factory Soho and everything was just perfect !!! The room was clean, the guys at the entrance were super friendly ans gave us all the informations we need !
Furthemore the breakfast was just perfect !

Thank you again guys, see you soon !!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Over the summer my husband and I needed a place to stay over night and after one day we realised we should have booked in that room for the whole trip. The room quality was amazing and very comfortable! Not to mention the service and staff was great. Truly worth the stay. Confortable lovely rooms and all the accomodations meet the expectations. We recommend this place to anyone who wants to be close to the transportation, night life, shopping and more. Staff is friendly and the area is safe. One of the best hotel/hostel in Buenos Aires and trust me we stayed at many of them because I'm a fussy traveler. We will be returning here the next time we are in town to visit my family. Xx

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I stayed in the room 13 for 3 days. Price was great, staff as well. Super clean and amazing location. My two complaints are about the bathroom, the door isn't closing and the shower is really tiny! Also in the morning was hard to get hot water, had to let it opened for some time.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends