US$84
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Infinito Hotel(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Feirs Park Hotel(Buenos Aires)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
US$94
  • Breakfast included
Argenta Tower Hotel and Suites(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Two Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$108
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$69
US$54
Cancelon
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$629
US$535
  • Pool
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$224
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowsmodern furnituregreat locationdeskba
Reviewed 8 March 2017

The building itself is quite noisy but nice, except..
I stayed there for 2 months with and had problems from the start.
The main problem was the electric generator that they're running to power the building.
It causes a lot of noise on the lower floors, constant unexpected power failures and there's more...
I stayed in the room just above the exhaust pipe from that generator so at night it would fill up with fumes from it. It took 2 weeks of constant back and forth with the administration and lying from their side to get a different room.
They would tell us that they're changing the generator or that they've rerouted the exhaust pipe. But of course they didn't.
After I got a new room it still had some kind of weird smell, bad plumbing and lots of other problems that weren't fixed when I complained.
My advice: "avoid this place at all cost!"

Room Tip: Don't take rooms on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We had a fantastic stay in the Byblos apart'hotel. Our room was spacious and with modern furniture. We had floor to ceiling windows in our in our corner suite, 2 balconies, one in our main room and one in our bedroom. We were ont he 7th Floor so we had great view of our area too. The kitchen was well equipped with all the necessary utensils to stay in and cook. This is not an hotel so there are no reception and no key to get into the building. instead you get you finger printed electronically and you get in by using your thumb. there is someone in an office on the first floor in case you need some help or have any questions. We had a few and the service we received was very good, helpful and friendly. The Apart'hotel is in Palermo, very close to "plaza de immigrants de Armenia" with plenty of bars and restaurants. We really liked the place and will be using it again even if there were a few hick ups: the bathroom shower had a very slow drip... and showering was a bit of an expedition (trying to get wet). there was a leak under the bathroom sink so the floor kept getting wet. The attention to details... look closely and the apartment could do wit a few little repairs (door handle broken, shower head holder broken).

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David F
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Unfortunately, I had communication problems since the beginning. I booked the room in a very last minute and went to the apartment for 2pm which is the checkin time. IYou need a passcode or thumbprint access to enter the building. Unfortunately, I was ringing the bell for almost 10 minutes and then a staff came down to let me in. It appears that the office is in level 1 and that is why no one notices that i was standing outside waiting to come in. I was brought to level 1 for check in and the process was rather slow. Because i couldnt speak english most of my questions was unanswered. The apartment was spacious and the wifi was good. I just did not like the fact that most of the time when i required to go out or into the building I needed to use my thumbprint and it often fails. So i spoke to the staff and they given me a code instead. Unfortunately, the code dont work either so I have to play around with the code plus my thumprint every single time I want access to the apartment. The location is near the shops and restaurants however only based on my opinion if you are a tourist like me being in BA for the first time, you may want to stay somewhere closer to the tourist spot. Taxi cost approximately 200 ARG Pessos to La Boca and train station is not a near walk. It is approximately 25 minutes I struggle when i had to walk that far with a very heavy bagpack. However if you are local and chose Palermo as your spot it is perfect for clubbers and those who want to enjoy the nightlife. The manager of the accomodation have kindly allow me to check out late at 1pm so I truly appreciate that.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before we flew back to Europe.
We paid a lot of money for a two bedroom appartment but it was disappointing. The kitchen/ room was very small and dark and barely decorated. Our friends had a one bedroom appartment which was bigger, more spacious and had a view for the half of the price. The intake procedure is absurd. You have to sign ten forms. No breakfast included. No minibar as promised. No view. Very noisy. Bad shower......the Only Good thing is the location on the egde of wonderful Palermo Soho.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2017

We stayed here for 5 nights. The 2 bedroom apartment was clean, quiet, very comfortable and the staff were extremely helpful despite their limited English and our poor Spanish! We managed to walk to the main shopping areas and catch the Subte from here. Good exercise! It is not a big tourist area which really appealed to us. Fabiana was very helpful and accomodating.

Room Tip: Up high is great
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family