“Great pizza”

Barro's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 72 Restaurants in Maricopa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Great pizza at a great price. The gluten free pizza is good too and an option that we need for a family member. I also enjoyed the antipasta salad and the hot wings. The menu had a good selection at good prices. We got our orders to go and were ready when they said they would be. Recommend this pizza place.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We were finishing up a round of golf near by and needed to find a place to eat so we stopped here. The place can get somewhat busy on the weekend but our wait wasn't too bad. We walked up and ordered and I went with the Spicy Southwestern which had chicken and barbecue sauce and I decided to go with the thin over the traditional crust. The pizza was served hot and fresh and the sauce had a nice kick but not too bad. It was a nice dining experience and I can see stopping there again to dine again should we be in the area.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We love Barro's! Always good pizza! Add a side salad and drink to complete your meal. A great place to pick up dinner on my way home and also enjoy eating in the dining room. Great for families.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My friends and I went here after a round of golf at Southern Dunes which is just down the street. One of my friends used to live in Phoenix and he raved about how good Barron's was and we weren't disappointed. Nothing special about the ambience except they had multiple TVs playing sports which is always a plus. The pizza was delicious with a nice thick crust, which I prefer. Would definitely go there again if I had a hankering for pizza.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is a dine in/carry out restaurant. We have only had their pizza but that is always delicious!! Customer service is great. I would highly recommend it.