“Nice Mexican spot”

Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 71 Restaurants in Maricopa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 November 2017

It was a nice Mexican spot. Lots of food for sure, the portions were big and the prices were reasonable. Nice clean place with good atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I had the Chicken Fajita Taco Salad which was just okay, but I was tired after 1900 driving miles in three days. Wife said the black bean soup was okay.

Sorry, but I don't plan to return again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is a fun, lively local restaurant with great food and service. The portions are large and the prices are low. Our family never misses Taco Tuesday.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

They have the best tortilla soup Ive ever tried. The only downside is sitting in the back or at the bar its way too hot when the summer is sizzling. I enjoyed the chimichanga as well, delicious indeed!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I've been here twice and both times it was a big disappointment. The first time our waiter was more interested in flirting with the gals in the next booth then providing good customer service to my husband and I. The food was sort of bland much like Taco Bell and for the price I didn't feel like it was worth it. I thought I'd give it another try on taco Tuesday with a friend and again it was disappointing to say the least. It's nice inside but the food and the service ruined it for me. I won't be returning.

1  Thank Charla L