“Good doughnuts”
Review of Good Donuts

Good Donuts
Ranked #25 of 71 Restaurants in Maricopa
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Very good doughnuts at a decent price. Clean establishment. Seating inside or outside. Very good coffee.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Came while on vacation from Illinois. Great location, was within walking distance from our friends house. Would recommend them! Plan to return if we come back to the area! Great donuts!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

it was so good! liked the chocolate donuts. It was so amazing ad I had a great time. My mom loved the strawberry ones :) ya know what I mean. My favorite was the chocolate. I know I said it 2 times but OW MAN it was amazing!!!! I liked the chocolate.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Individually owned, very tasty doughnuts. They have pocket doughnuts with different kinds of meats cheeses for breakfast.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

It was exciting to see a small business doughnut shop open in Maricopa City. I tried visiting a few times and found them either closed or with a very poor, small selection of product. What doughnut shop runs out of coffee? This one did.

OK! They are new. I decided to give them another visit. CLOSED. Since the opened about 6 months or so ago, I have never been able to qualify as a customer. They need to put up an airport type super sky strobe light to alert the public of their location. They are hidden in the back of a strip center.