1,264 results
All reviews hotel is located buenos aires walking distance business stay outdoor pool attentive service shopping mall off season comfortable bed small river great shower relaxing weekend marina amenities spa restaurantes deals
Reviewed 11 August 2018

This property is about 20 mins from my companies office and offers a nice location on a small inlet with harbor. The hotel is very clean and the beds comfortable. Service staff is polite, professional and helpful when needed. All the right mix! When it comes to eating I would say the breakfast is "Ok". Not a lot of variety but for me enough. There are a number of dinner options within a short walking distance walking distance circling the harbor. Fresh air and a beautiful view. I have stayed here twice and will come back again.

Room tip: Ask for room overlooking the bay/harbor
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DanielPurroy, Front Office Clerk at Wyndham Nordelta Tigre Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear RBFromCO

Thank you so much for sharing your comments. It's a pleasure to know that you've had a great experience at Wyndham Nordelta and you've enjoyed hotel facilities and our staff's cordiallity. We hope you can visit us again very soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2018

l has many good facilities quiet in a prime location in Baia Nordelta, near the Tigre Area theres is SPa in the hotel Gym área, pool, two restaurantes., outside área. its near the shopping center and ohter many restaurantes near the baia Nordelta..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
DanielPurroy, Front Office Clerk at Wyndham Nordelta Tigre Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Mister, Paulo G

Thank you so much for sharing your comments. It's a pleasure to know that you've had a great experience at Wyndham Nordelta and you've enjoyed hotel facilities. We hope you can visit us again very soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I felt very welcomed by the hotel staff at the Wyndham Nordelta. I was greeted with a sincere smile when I arrived early in the morning and even though I am not part of their rewards program, the person at the front desk was able to arrange for me to be able to get into my room much earlier than I had hoped. I was remembered by the staff and greeted each and every time. I asked for and was given directions about the local area. Upon leaving, another staff member was able to help me make transportation arrangements because my Spanish is not all that good.

There were only a few drawbacks that keep this hotel from a higher rating. There is an outdoor pool that was full and had the jets running. The pool was not open for use, however, even though it was very warm out for the season. I was told that it was only open on weekends, but it wasn't open at all during my stay. The other is that the guest rooms are not at all well-lit. It makes getting ready to go out in the evening a real struggle.

Room tip: There is a great view of the bay from the rooms that over-look it.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mariano A, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Nordelta Tigre Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear J_A_Poisson

Thanks for choosing us during your stay in Buenos Aires. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our facilities and service. Our main goal is that each guest has a good experiencie in Wyndham Nordelta.

Our summer pool season was over last 31st of March reason why you have found it closed during your stay. However we do have a climatized indoor and outdoor pool at the W Spa located at the 6th floor. You can combine your expeerience with Sauna, Scottish Shower´s among other treatments we offer on our extended menu with aditional charge.

Thanks for leaving your comments and expresing what our colleagues did to satisfy your needs, and recomendations to improve our service.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

The pool is closed because it’s off season. Outside is 80f degree weather, completely sunny. Seems so odd that the pool remains closed. We’re here with kids so having the pool closed it’s a headache :(

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mariano A, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Nordelta Tigre Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear, Jonathan P.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in our Hotel. We regret to a large extent that we have not been able to meet your expectations in this opportunity, we will take into account your suggestions and comments for possible future changes and improvements. We hope to have the opportunity to receive them again among our guests and offer them a totally positive experience.

best regards.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

If you have the money to spend in this hotel, save it. Its just not worth it. Breakfast was nothing special.
Awful coffee and orange juice from the brick, together with stale cereal...they charge money for the so called ‘spa’. Its the smallest and dirtiest spa I have ever been into. They provide you with bathrobes that are dirty or/ and broken.
The laminate flooring? Its a sticker!!! it was ungluing from the floor, I did trip on it. :/there was no water available and all the empty jags of refreshments in the spa had been left empty and used in the refreshment area...
For that money?? You can find way better accommodation in argentina and anywhere else in the world. This hotel is way overpriced.

Date of stay: January 2018
Mariano A, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Nordelta Tigre Buenos Aires, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

​Dear Miss Issy A.

First at all I want to sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences experienced by you during your recent stay at our hotel. Your comments were shared with our team and immediate actions are being taken to correct all deficiencies kindly reported by you. It is of our up-most interest to provide all our clientele.

​I understand that a seasoned traveller like you express their experiences to alert our hotel about deficiencies hoping to contribute to positive changes in our hotel. We are​ hoping that you give us a new opportunity to be our guest in the near future and allow us to welcome you and demonstrate our service quality.

Once again, Miss Issy A., thank you very much for your feedback and look forward to welcome you once again at our hotel.​

Best regards