All reviews the owner feel at home silvia boutique travelers attractions argentina schedule friends
Reviewed 11 June 2015

The place is dirty, the sheets have blood stains. The bathrooms are super small, they don't have tv in the rooms and they charge you as if they have it.
No wi-fi. There isn't windows, we need air people! Bad experience.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
279AltaGracia, Owner at 279 Boutique Bed+Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

Hello,

I have no record of you or your stay at my place. When do you claim staying in my Bed and Breakfast? I only have 2 bedrooms in my home and they are spotless as others have attested to in their reviews. Contrary to your claims, I do have WI-FI and I do have a window with french doors in each room. Price quality is excellent! I have already notified TripAdvisor because I find that your review is in error. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience elsewhere!

Reviewed 2 April 2015

We stayed 2 nights at Silvia's lovely B&B. Silvia was very accommodating, picked us up from the bus from Cordoba and shared stories and recommendations. Our room was immaculate and airy with a high ceiling and french windows onto the patio. We would recommend that all travellers consider an overnight stop (at least) in Alta Gracia so that they get a chance to relax and refresh before hitting the road again.

Date of stay: March 2015
1  Thank zambrosia
Reviewed 15 March 2015

My partner and I were lucky to get a reservation at this 2 room B&B in a smallish town in the sierra near Cordoba, Argentina. Silvia's rooms are designed with comfort and beauty in mind. She is an artist (a photographer) and her eye for elegant design was evident in the details such as linens, and furnishings. Breakfast was typical Argentine but upgraded by homemade banana bread, healthy brown bread plus pastries, along with fresh OJ and coffee. On the rainy morning we left she cooked warming oatmeal to fill us up for the long hours we expected on the road. In addition to her suggestions for local sights, she helped us find a wonderful place to stay the following night, she gave us route suggestions, and ideas for other places to visit. Our only regret is that we could not stay another night with her!

Room tip: Only 2 rooms!
Date of stay: February 2015
1  Thank MsSoxtoyou
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

Probably not but there is no possibly way of faulting this delightful B and B. The attention to detail makes for an impressive stay. Sylvia the host went out of her way to help us out and plan our forward trip and even sent us on our way with homemade banana bread (which was wonderful). More importantly she was a very lovely and fascinating person with the gorgeous Indian Jones in tow. If like us you are using Alta gracia as a stop over on our road trip then you will quickly realise you must stay here. Our only negative point is that we didn't get to stay longer.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emily C
Reviewed 18 January 2015

Silvia's 279 B&B is the perfect model why you should always consider to stay at a homestay on your travels for at least a few days. With a host like Silvia you will feel a warm-hearted atmosphere that a hotel cannot offer. Silvia's door opens to a lovely yard with just two rooms on the side. They're small but very nice and still comfortable, especially with the yard as terrace. We had nice chats with Silvia and an oh-so good breakfast with homemade, mouth-watering banana bread. All in all a lovely experience. Thank you for the hospitality, Silvia!

Date of stay: January 2015