Lowest prices for your stay
US$43
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$43
ZenHotels.com
US$39
Agoda.comUS$43
Etrip
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Although I didn't read that great reviews about this hotel we booked it. The other hotels in Cordoba also didn't have great reviews and this one was the closest to the city center.
The staff was nice. They have their own underground parking that I could use.
Breakfast was ok.
This hotel is old. The rooms are clean though. And the beds are nice to sleep in. But it really needs a renovation. New carpets would be nice.
But again. The location was the best in town and it wasn't expensive.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Everything is old, the carpet in the room is just very very durty. Too expensive for what they offer. The breakfast was terrible, there was no ham, no chesse, no bread... nothing.
Don't go to this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2010

This is the second time I have stayed in the Hotel Sussex, and I just can't recommend it enough. The location is perfect, on the plaza, near banks, restaurantes, shopping, pharmacies, etc. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the bathrooms may not be as modern as some other hotels, but they are very clean, with great water pressure :)
The staff is so helpful and friendly, some of the best service I have had in my travels anywhere. The breakfast was good, great coffee and typical pan dulce etc. In the two years since my last visit, I think the Hotel Sussex has only gotten better. I would definitely stay here again (and again and again, haha)
Excelente hotel!!

Date of stay: June 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank viajera464
Reviewed 13 November 2009

I can only agree with the previous comment, the location is perfect, just a few meters from the main square, and very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms vary, lower floors have no view while you can see the main square from the 8th floor up. Some rooms have very tattered carpets, others slightly better, bathrooms are 1960´s standard and if your room has a connecting sliding door you know everything that´s going on next door.

Date of stay: November 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sabaidii
Reviewed 26 October 2009

The staff here were great, very helpful with all of our questions. It is at the perfect location right on the main square. Our room even overlooked the square.
The room itself was fine, the bathroom looked in serious need of renovation.
The walls also seemed to be very very thin. I could hear my neighbour brushing his teeth !

The free wi-fi worked fine during our stay.

Date of stay: October 2009