All reviewssmall hotelplunge poolmain lobbysmall entranceclassic roomamazing hotelbed was very comfortablemaria joseplace to staybusy streetgreat boutiquethe hotel is perfectly locatedbreakfast roomrooftop terracereception staffhot tubpublic areas
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This boutique has many interesting spaces, including a large terrace on the roof that we enjoyed a lot. The staff is super friendly, and the facilities are very nice. The breakfast is better than most in Argentina. The location is close to everything.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Very nice hotel once you get inside. Very small entrance on a nondescript street. Very comfortable and competent and friendly staff. Restaurant closed on Sunday but breakfast quite pleasant. Large comfortable well appointed rooms.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Although the hotel is on a selectivo (street with buses and taxis only M-F) they have managed to create a hidden gem. Only 15 rooms. The entrance is tiny but then you get off the elevator and it's a beautiful, welcoming, lobby. Modern and cozy at the same time with a tiny little wine/tea room! Perfect after an afternoon of site seeing. Staff is kind and professional. They are very attentive. The room was simple and stylish. The bed was very comfortable. The windows are doubled so traffic noise is minimized. Breakfast was fresh and delicious. Ham and cheese or yogurt and fruit, breads, cafe machine, juices. Plenty of space for the guests.

There's a spa for extra charges. But if you book an appointment, you can use the sauna, steam room and shower facilities in private. Lovely!

Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brie118
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I recently spent 3 nights here and this hotel was chosen based on it's high ranking and positive reviews. My 3 star ranking is based solely on my own experience.
I was assigned to room #1 which is just steps away from the reception desk, and about 1 meter away from the main elevator. In addition, this room faces the busy street outside and there is also a tiny balcony. If I could describe this room in one word it would be "noisy". From the moment that I entered the room, I could easily hear the traffic noise from outside. As the night wore on, the traffic noise subsided but there was noise from other guests talking to the reception staff, as well as guests coming and going from the elevator outside my door, it seemed to go on and on. I finally decided that I couldn't take it any more and asked the front desk if I could change rooms. Unfortunately, the hotel was completely booked and other rooms were not available. Upon returning to my room, I noticed an exterior door that could be closed off to allow for privacy for guests in room 1 and 2. I decided to close that door to see if it would mitigate the noise coming from the lobby and it actually did help to make things more tolerable. It would have been nice if the reception staff had told me about that door earlier.
As for the room itself, I have no complaints, other than the noise issue. The room was adequate size, well appointed, and clean. I also found the reception staff to be very nice, and the location, as other reviewers have mentioned, is fantastic! You are literally in the heart of the city.
Had I been given a room with a quieter location, I would probably have given this hotel a much better rating, but if a good sleep is important to you, definitely avoid room #1, and you probably want to avoid rooms 2-5 as well, as these rooms were also near the reception desk.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank KirkinKailua
Reviewed 30 May 2017

The staff was super helpful, Maria Jose gave us a few useful tips regarding our planned activity for the weekend and Daniel went out of his way to order some pizza for us late at night when we couldn't find somewhere to dine.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple