4 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$184
PricelineUS$184
Trip.comUS$164
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

I highly recommend this hotel. It’s in a central location for sightseeing and very close to the main plaza. Very friendly and helpful staff and almost everyone speaks English. Marcos, the chef/bartender, was great! There's a complimentary tasting each evening at 7.30pm that includes a small glass of wine and a small charcuterie board. The experience varies depending on the staff member present and the other guests.

Very nice common areas (lobby and rooftop) - welcoming and lots of places to relax. The hotel and room are nicely decorated. While the rooftop area is quite nice the "pool" was disappointing as it's essentially the size of a hot tub but a cold water pool. Not really a pool. There’s a small gym too. The water carafes in the lobby and on the rooftop were a nice touch.

Rooms are on 2 floors and ones facing street have some street noise. Some face an inner courtyard and some are accessed off the rooftop with windows on the communal rooftop.
We stayed in room 4 which I think is a basic/standard room. It was on the smaller side compared to the other places we stayed in Argentina. The room was a bit dark but had high ceilings. Our room had a window out to the street and there were good black out drapes.

This hotel was the cleanest we stayed in in Argentina. Though we did find some long hairs on the side of the shower and one short one in the bed. The floor in our room could have used a vacuum. But overall a very clean place. I found the bed a little hard and lumpy and the pillows would have been nicer if they were thicker but that’s very subjective. The linens felt soft but did have a few stains. Queen size bed. Room on smaller side for Argentina but fine. Would recommend a shelf be added in the shower to set shampoo/razor etc. on.

They served the best breakfast we had in Argentina. High quality buffet with eggs, bacon, bread, a loaf, cereal, lots of nut/seed/raisin toppings, jams, coffee machine, fantastic tea selection with mate, yogurt, some of the better croissants in the country, cheese and ham, fruit salad and a nice selection of whole fruits. It was a nice touch that the jams, butter etc. aren’t in individual plastic containers – it seemed fresh and less wasteful.

While there are elevators it could be difficult for people who have mobility impairments depending on the room (there was a step up into our bathroom).

I had the best massage of my life at their spa, highly recommend! Though it seems like only one person can use the spa (steam room, sauna etc.) at a time.

Overall, a great choice for a stay in Cordoba!

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank VancouverVoyager1
Reviewed 18 February 2020

I am an extremely sensitive sleeper and when the taxi driver dropped us at the hotel in the middle of downtown Cordoba on a street full of traffic (cars, trucks, buses) I was getting all anguished thinking what a horrible mistake I made... But, when we got off the elevator into the stunning reception I realized that maybe I was quick to judge... and I was indeed! I don't know how they do the magic trick of isolating the noise from outside but they do and I slept the three nights that we stayed in this hotel like a baby!! The hotel is beautiful with some superb decoration details. The rooms are really nice and comfortable. The one we had was spacious and quiet.
The reception employees are super friendly and helpful. Their recommendations were spot on.
The hotel is located walking distance to the main attractions and I suggest everyone staying there to have a look a the understated building of the Banco de Cordoba one block towards Plaza San Martin.
The breakfast room was cozy and stunning and the food was excellent (the croissants were super yummy) and I already miss the fruits...
There is a rooftop were people lounge before dinner and is very cool. The gym and the pool are tiny and I guess they just put it there to say that they have a gym and a pool (it is actually a jacuzzi).
Price quality ratio here is undeniably good. I would come back to this hotel any time. Loved it!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank JorgeMoskowicz
Reviewed 19 January 2020

A delightful hotel in the centre of Cordoba. Seriously comfy room and bed and a great shower. The lady on reception very kindly allowed us to check in early when we arrived on an overnight bus from Buenos Aires. Very friendly and helpful staff. There is a fantastic roof terrace upstairs where you can chill out after wandering around the streets of Cordoba. I can’t recommend this hotel highly enough. Don’t miss it if you go to Cordoba.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Kathryn P
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Great little hotel right in the centre of town. Accommodating and kind staff, lovely stylish rooms, all spotlessly clean and fresh. We spent as much time as we could spare up on the gorgeous landscaped roof terrace reading on their comfortable and plentiful sun loungers or cooling off in the pool. Breakfast was nicely served off small dishes and we enjoyed their little glass jars of yoghurts and fruit salads.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank padpadpa
Reviewed 4 January 2020

I love the hotel. Excellent choice for people who like boutique hotel style. Close to the center of the city and Barrio Guemes. Concierge and bar service were excellent .We love the wine testing in the afternoon. I recommend to no change money at the hotel because they do it at the official rate and it is a big difference what you should get any where else .

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel