All reviews front desk nice pool hotel is located nice hotel usd city maintenance gym argentina
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

For me the bedroom is very comfortable even with single bed ( very large and confortable). There is mini bar if you want convince, bathtub, hairdryer and a good shower. On the breakfast you can find gluten free snacks, fruit, juice, bread, sweets, yogurt and seeds, eggs... That's pretty good for your first meal. The rooftop you can rest near the pool with a great wiew of Cordoba City and also have a little gym.
It's a good place to rest and the front desk staff is very professional.
It's very close to the old center and the main tourist points.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
NHGuestAssistant, PANORAMA at NH Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you for sending us your comments of great importance for our growth.

We are glad that your stay has been so pleasant and we hope to be able to count on your visit again

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I was there for a business trip. The hotel is well located and most of the things can be done by walking. I had to change the bedroon because the internet was not working on that floor, it was working fine 02 floors down. The bedroom is large and confortable, needs just a bit of maintenance. The breakfast has good sort of options, just need to add more fruits options.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
NHGuestAssistant, NH Panorama at NH Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear.
Thank you for choosing us, and for giving us your opinion.

Let's reinforce the points that I named and made incapable.
Apologies for the problems of WIFI.

regards

Reviewed 18 February 2017

I was in that hotel two weeks ago, for four night.
The hotel is in a great position, only few minute walking to reach the downtown.
My room is good, quite and spacious.
The bathroom could be more clean.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
NHGuestAssistant, NH Panorama at NH Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Thank you very much for your comments and we are glad that you had an excellent stay in our Hotel.

We hope to have your visit again.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Room was very comfortable, with nice confy queen size bed. Staff very, very friendly. Hotel very conveniently located near historic center and a good shopping center (Patio Olmos). Easy to get a cab or any other transportation from there. Breakfast is good. Very clean all around the facilities. Shower needs some attention as the faucet doesn´t work very well but for the rest it does work very well. Safety box available in the room as well as frigo bar and a very good hair dryer. I do recommend this hotel, either if you go on business or leisure.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for sending us your comments of great importance for our growth.
We hope to be able to count on your visit again.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Staff Friendly, Service Excellent clean and well appointed. The best praise that I can give this hotel is that throughout the week that I stayed there - I didn't have to contact the staff very much. The only instance was to get a power adapter - in which case they very kindly lent me one.
The room was clean and spacious. Evening Meals and Breakfast was lovely. And the location of this hotel is excellent - within walking distance of the centre of the city.
The only complaint would be the internet connectivity slows down significantly in the evening - however still usable.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business