Lowest prices for your stay
US$52
Agoda.comUS$56
TravelocityUS$52
eDreamsUS$56
1,478 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2019

Clean, organized hotel, great location.
Whenever I go to Cordoba I like to stay at Amerian. For me the best hotel in the central area.
I only draw attention to the desireum, few options.
I will return.

Room tip: All apartments.
Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 November 2019

Unpleasant personal, not speaking english and poor service ! The pool is not opened all the day even if it was 35° day! The room service was slow. It is not a real 4 stars hotel, it could be a 2 stats.
But it have a good location.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
AmerianCordobaPark, Front Office Manager at Amerian Cordoba Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2019

Dear good afternoon, we regret the shortcomings of our staff, including the inability to communicate and evacuate your concerns or inconveniences that you had during your stay. We also apologize that you could not use the pool. It will be available from tomorrow, only on weekends in November and Monday through Monday from December. We hope to receive it again and amend these errors. We greet you, Amerian Córdoba Park Hotel.

Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for one night due to onward travel. It is very centrally located next to the big shopping mall. A variety of small cafes and nice restaurants nearby. The hotel breakfast was not very impressive. The breakfast room is in fact a very nice restaurant by day and evening. I wish that they would raise the standard of the breakfast to match the daytime food. The hotel is located at a busy junction, and the traffic noise did keep me awake for most of the night. Ear plugs is recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank elliejo66
AmerianCordobaPark, Front Office Manager at Amerian Cordoba Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Dear good afternoon, we appreciate the time it has taken to leave your comment. We apologize that external noise has hindered your stay and rest. We also regret that the breakfast service did not live up to what you expected. We will take it into account to improve the provision of our services. We look forward to receiving you again and correcting these errors. We cordially greet you, Amerian Córdoba Park Hotel.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Hotel is centrally located, across the street from a shopping mall, abundant public transportation at doorstep. My room was a suite, large and very well furnished, bed was comfortable, good room lighting and aircon, Wi-fi was very good. Tried room service for late lunch snack and it was excellent (and huge). Morning breakfast was very complete and good quality. Two things to improve: Cable TV image murky and all programs dubbed to Spanish. I tried the hotel restaurant for dinner and, after being ignored by the numerous waiters for 15 minutes, I took off to eat somewhere else.

Room tip: High room advisable due street noise
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Anthony H
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I have stayed in this hotel before, there are two folks Belem and Diego, who need to be recognized for their awesome customer service.

The hotel is centrally located, near many restaurants, a great shopping center, and also some sightseeing places.

Date of stay: May 2018