“Beautiful Morning”

Brod Bakery
Ranked #2 of 9 Bakeries in Mendoza
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Options healthy and innovative organic food, including coffee, breads, pastries, coffee, sandwiches, lunch and brunch.
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

The coffee is really good as well as the sandwiches! Nice Service, and Beautiful to sit - inside or Outside.
Very recomendable!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I was in Mendoza and my aunt who lives in town told me she had had amazing pizza at Brod so we decided to give it a try one day for lunch.
We got in and said (in Spanish) that we would like to taste their delicious pizza. We were not even asked to sit down and were handed a menu. We tried to find the pizzas, but there were only sandwiches and other brunch options. We asked the waitress and she shocked her shoulders and went to talk to someone (the chef?)

She came back, did not even apologise, and said that was all they served. Appalling! I wonder if they had had the same attitude if I had spoken English. My partner, who is English, and the two of us were disgusted and headed for another place to have a meal.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Central location just south of the plaza independencia. The interior is bright with a large front window. Blonde and white wood interior with black and white tile cafe flooring. There is a patio out back with several tables which is nice to sit at when the temperature allows.
The coffee was sour, which I’m not really a fan of. Coffee came with a little chocolate and pistachio cookie.
The french toast was good, lots of fruit on top and is a hearty breakfast. The croissant with ham, cream cheese and avocado was also good.
Service was very......relaxed, so don’t be in a rush when you’re here.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

well... after 5 days trekking and camping food we were looking forward to a good breakfast. The place is nice for Argentinian standards. Cute courtyard. The service is less so. The waiter saw us coming in and it took him ca 10 minutes to show up with the menu. We ordered the food and it took another 40 minutes for even the coffee to be delivered to our table. I had a granola which was below average. The avocado toast and eggs were okish. Btw, this goes for everywhere in Argentina, if you want a Cappuccino, order a flat white. Only in Argentjnia a Cappuccino is some sort of coffee shot with a mixture of milk and cocoa or cinnamon. More like a fancy coffee drink done by your 4 year old kid who wants to surprise you for breakfast.
They wouldn‘t clean the tables. Not even in 2hrs during which we stayed at this place.
Above Argentinian average when it comes to fanciness, below average when it comes to service and cleanliness.

1  Thank Minu321
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Quiet courtyard setting. Enjoyed the smoked salmon bocadillo. Bread was fresh and excellent quality. Coffee was great, probably the best I’ve had in Argentina to date, although I ordered a double shot as it’s Nespresso. A great find.