See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2016

This hotel is located in a convenient place in town surrounded by lots of restaurants and the main square. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful which made our stay more pleasant. But the accommodations are dated so not visually appealing. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was decent. The free breakfast was slightly better than average, but is served on the top floor with a very nice view of the square below. In a pinch this is an OK place to stay, but there are likely better choices in Concordia.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2015

I wont get tired of saying that. And its not only because it´s a buffet breakfast. I´ve seen a lot of them, and so far, it´s great but not a huge difference from others. The most special thing of their breakfast is the view. Great idea to offer this service in a nineth floor: ah, the view! I´m enjoying it only because I´m remembering the ocassion. You see, hotel it´s fine. Fine rooms, fine almost great service, nothing outstanding. But the breakfast... Ill leave a couple of pictures from the table I got that morning. Enjoy!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2015

OVERPRICED.
This WAS good hotel, NOW is overpriced. Old, bad service and the price is really expensive. I ll not return. About the location, is good, near the pedestrian streeta and good restaurants. but many hotels are better than this. NOT GOOD.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MAU1967
Reviewed 15 October 2014

This hotel, Salto Grande is a good hotel, in a very good place in this amazing city Concordia.. We were just passing through this city and we decided stay there, the hotel is very clean, the lobby is a little bit big, the rooms is normal, the coffee room is great, good food.... is a great option to stay in Concordia !!!

Room tip: get the highest rooms !!
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I stayed 3 nights at the hotel. As other reviewers said, the front desk staff was very friendly. The free wifi was available in my room and in the lobby. Breakfast was very good - what I expected, some pastries, croissants, ham and cheese, coffee and great orange juice.

My room had the mini bar, but I didn't use it so can't comment on the pricing. The room had 2 twin beds. The room was warm and I couldn't seem to adjust the temperature with the remote control. I likely could have asked the front desk to lower the temperature in the room, but I just chose to open the window to the plaza. There was some noise, but not enough to bother me. The view from my room to the plaza and the church was beautiful.

Ate a great dinner (and dessert ....) each night at a different local restaurant within walking distance. Others said the hotel restaurant was good, but I did not try it myself.

Overall, a nice hotel. Decor is a little dated, but that adds to the atmosphere that you are not in the United States and I enjoyed it.

Date of stay: June 2012