“Good food, efficient service”

Cafe Mix Greek & American Food
Ranked #66 of 1,075 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 15 February 2017

My fist visit to Cafe Mix was with a large group. Surprisingly the service was very efficient. This is a small Cafe with a rather extensive, mainly Greek, menu where you order at the counter and your food is delivered to your table by a server. Everyone in our group was pleased with both the quality and taste of their food. This lunch time there was a steady line of customers, both those eating in and those taking out. It is not easy to find a good Greek restaurant so we will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I travel for a living, and visit restaurants all over the nation. I have yet to encounter food as tasty as the Greek fare at Cafe Mix. It was incredible. The veggies are fresh, the meat is perfectly seasoned, and the presentation is world class.

Try the Dolmades, you will not regret it. Also, the spanokopita will melt your mind. Add some fresh lemon for an out of body experience.

I had the Greek salad with chicken, and I have simply never eaten a better salad. We will be back soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Since this was my first visit I'll reserve a 5 star rating after a few visits. Food was very good. Fresh, hot and tasty. Service was very fast and friendly. I ordered take out but should have stayed to enjoy meal at the restaurant. I had the chicken gyro with a side Greek salad. Very fresh ingredients with a wonderful taste, could have used a little more heat from the peppers, I'll ask for more with my next order. There will be a next order.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

With my husband's favorite sub sandwich place a few doors away it was a big deal to get him to agree to trying Cafe Mix. He likes gyro meat, though, so we tried this eatery. My gyro meat salad was such a nice mix of fresh veggies, salty olives and feta, delicious meat, and wonderfully soft grilled pita bread that I looked forward all the next day to eating my leftovers for that night's dinner. I've since done takeout once for myself, again making 2 meals out of it's generous portions.

The atmosphere seemed a little sterile to me despite the typical wonderful murals of the Greek Isles. But the set up is perfect for families with children: kitchen tables and chairs.

For both of my visits, I ordered baklava to take home. They were little chunks of heaven saturated in honey. I loved the chopped pistachios on the top. I swear they were also in the filling.

Come here for good tasting, quick, healthy food!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

This is the best Greek gyros I have had and that is saying something!
Meet was very moist, and tender. Flavors were blended and just wonderful. This will become my go to at lunch when I am back in Mesa next month.