“Sometimes Excellent, sometimes S0-SO”

Cafe Mix Greek & American Food
Ranked #57 of 980 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 20 September 2017

My wife and I have eaten here about a dozne times (eat in and take out). For a period of time we stopped eating here as the food quality went down, especially the Pita Bread for the Gyros. We tried again (take out) in early September and the food was back to very good. I can not give this restaurant HIGH marks but will eat here again.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Casual dining. Great food. I'm hooked on their Philly sandwich and salad. Fast friendly service. When my son comes into town, we have to do at least one meal here.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This place is consistently good. The kabob salad and the gyro are favorites. The baklava is exquisite. The taboule salad is refreshing. This is a mom and pop shop and the owners are great. It's nice to support a local eatery with great food!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

WE especially enjoy their salads. They also have delicious french fries. I am an aficionado...
Their Pita triangles that accompany the salad are fresh and yummy! Wine is available.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My fist visit to Cafe Mix was with a large group. Surprisingly the service was very efficient. This is a small Cafe with a rather extensive, mainly Greek, menu where you order at the counter and your food is delivered to your table by a server. Everyone in our group was pleased with both the quality and taste of their food. This lunch time there was a steady line of customers, both those eating in and those taking out. It is not easy to find a good Greek restaurant so we will definitely be going back again.