“Great food great service ”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #60 of 1,049 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Great Italian food, the service was equally as great service! The fettuccine Alfredo was very tasty, but I was very impressed by the garlic mashed potatoes!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

On 5/24 our family visited a Carrabba's Restaurant (Mesa) for my daughters 30th birthday (at her request). First time at a Carrabba's - LAST TIME!
I filled out the form for seating in the morning, and checked the box for special occasion (birthday). I called the restaurant at 3:30 PM to verify the birthday occasion. We arrived at 6:00 PM and reminded the individual I had spoken with at 3:30 of my daughters birthday.
Guess what? Nothing! They were not even busy - no wait lines.
Our server was excellent, but I will not be entering another Carrabba's. Customer Service? None!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

One of the few restaurants that has happy hour every day from 4-7. Great prices on adult beverages. The shrimp scampi appetizer is one of the best I have ever had. Free bread basket with dipping oil at the bar

1  Thank Tim M
Reviewed 15 April 2017

We really like the food at Carabbas. We have limited options when eating out due to Gluten and Egg allergy. We like to sit in the bar and have dinner. They have good happy hour specials. Their Veal Marsala is really good. Hubby likes the chicken trio. We share the appetizer tomato and mozzarella dish. They have great drinks and deserts as well. Glad carabbas exists as it is nearly impossible to get gluten / egg free with no cross contamination at Italian places. I can't even do it at home

1  Thank myworldexperiences
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Omg! The ambiance in this restaurant made me feel like I was back in Italy. My dinner was absolutely amazing with my significant other. We were celebrating our 4 year anniversary. The food is so scrumptious and so authentic! It's no nasty Olive Garden of any of the other fake Italian restaurants. The reason I can say this is because I lived in Italy for 4 years in Bella Napoli before I moved to Arizona. This is the only restaurant that I have tasted here that serves Italian food that's even close to the real deal in Italy. The music was authentic. The staff is so beautiful and nice. Everyone has a smile on their face and they are very courteous. There is an open bar and open place to sit where you can watch the cooks cook. The deserts are to die for. The Peach Sangria is delicious. Gratzie Mille Carrabbas! You get a 5 star rating from me.