“Chicken Crisper”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have not eaten as this chain restaurant in a very long time. I admit the service in the past was not very good. However, this meal there was as good as I remember and the service was much better. I love the original chicken crisper. The breast meat used is very tender and juicy. The corn on the cob was a lot less mushy than before also.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

After a poor meal at Barro's Pizza next door we decided to try the Chilis the following night and they did not disappoint. Three of us were seated quickly, drink orders went in as soon as we were seated. A few minutes later the drinks arrived and they took our order. I had the rib and chicken combo and the ribs were terrific. The meat just fell off the bone and the flavor was great. The corn on the cob was a bit fiery for my liking but it was sweet and tender, and of course the french fries were spectacular as always. (We fight over those). My drink was always full, our waitress always attentive, and booth very comfortable. I can find anything that they could have done better. I was happy with the meal, the service and the surroundings. I would definitely go there again!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We had lunch here today and last week. Great service. We had the flatbread & avocado salad with a glass of Moscato. The food is delicious. I don't know what took us so long to visit here but we have called this one of our top five restaurants - it is that good!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your flatbread and moscato. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Stopped for lunch ...fairly busy being a Saturday. Seated right away. Staff very pleasant and our waitress especially attentive. Food served warm, plates hot! Chose food from the section to select 2 or 3 items for a variety ...all very tasty, especially the soup. Still have to get use to paying at the table computer provided. Ok visit, would stop again.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Had an excellent meal on a "chilly" day. Chicken quesadilla explosion salad. It was huge with lots of moist warm chicken. The others had loaded baked potato soup & enchilada soup. Jennifer was very attentive and provided excellent service.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Hi Vicky, thank you so much for taking the time to send us this feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the Quesadilla Explosion Salad. We look forward to your next visit!