“Really enjoyable lunch!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Mesa AZ in February makes it nearly impossible to get seated for food anywhere because of the snowbirds, and when we saw parking available at Chili’s, we dashed in. We were seated immediately which is phenomenal for lunch hour, and our server Heather was really nice, quick and friendly. I ordered the chicken enchilada soup not really thinking it could taste like enchiladas but I was wrong! It had a sprinkle of cheese and strip chips and tasted really good. I then had the other part of the lunch special, a marguerita flat bread which was seasoned perfectly and also very tasty. My companion got a sandwich which was too big to eat for lunch see we brought a box home. I usually stay away from chain stores, but our experience at this Chili’s was really very good!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Very pleasant host greeted us. Lovely waitress with a hearing problem. I ordered half a glass of water with no ice. She brought me a full big glass of water with 50% cold ice.
I drink only room temperature water.

The two of us were meeting our 90+ year old friend. Lots of parking at the door and easy access. Very extensive menu. I had studied the online Nutrition info. Like many other chain restaurants...excessive sodium use here to make thing taste good.

On the positive side, if you prefer your chicken wings not to be goopy with sauce and you prefer a dry wing with lots of spice and flavour..I can highly recommend the smokehouse chicken wings. I ordered the cheeseburger with no bun, It was one of the best cheeseburgers that I have ever had...very moist and juicy and not overcooked. My husband had a grilled chicken and avocado sandwich with fries that looked very tasty. I was disappointed that when it came time to pay, this chain has not installed Chip reader cards for credit card payment. Walmart installed them in the USA more than 2 years ago..We are from Canada and chip is mandatory for security in every place that you can use a credit card.It has been this way for many years.

I had to give the waitress my credit card and she swiped it. When I had a similar incident in another major chain here in Mesa in December..my credit card info was picked up by some fraudster. The card wad charged 4 times for amounts under $50.00. It is a nuisance to have to phone the credit card company and report the fraud and have the card shut down. I would not return here to this Chili's for that reason.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I have to say that I waited a long time for my food and it ended up being the food. They had to make it all over again. I was staying patient and they're recovery will have me go back there. There is no WiFi which surprised me

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed their Sunday all day "Happy hour" specials. Their long island ice tea were great, blended just right. Our food was good as always, Chili's has always been our "go to" for casual dining.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

first thing is they no longer have swiss cheese to go on their burgers,the server was very nice but no very attentive towards us not sure if it had to do with her having several tables in the area