“this was gasss bruh on god.”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was bussin bussin bruh and i gave chucke gawk gawk 9000 and it was hugee bruh he was bussin bussin.

Date of visit: May 2020
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We took our two grandsons, 6 and 3. They were out of mushrooms so one of our favourite toppings was unavailable. Ordered apple juice for the boys; but they were out.
Several machines took your token and didn't work. The ticket dispenser on others didn't dispense tickets. Premises and facilities were run down. Pizza wasn't half bad though.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2017

This is a great place for kids. It has a lot of entertainment like figures in motion and video games. Award tickets are given when a certain level of play is done on a game. The tickets can then be redeemed for prizes. We had the lunch buffet. Very limited number of choices. The pizza seemed overdone and the crust was tough.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2016

My wife and I really enjoyed this place, good service, excellent food and of course excellent dessert. Will defiantly be back - highly recommend this spot.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

This was not what I had planned for my son's birthday. We got a packaged that included a pizza, 4 drinks and 90 tickets. After paying and getting our tokens, my husband, son and I played some games with our son, some were broken. After 30 minutes we checked on our pizza and my husband asked how long for a pizza and they said 5 or 10 minutes....we have waited over 30. I explained that it was unexceptable for my son's birthday and they refunded us our package...but didnt. They refunded our card than re-ran our card for the tokens cost. How is thus customer satisfaction? Then the soda machine went out and the customer service was awful excludi NV one guy at the prize counter that gave a couple things to our birthday boy. Luckily our son knows nothing about the troubles because we did well by hiding all the issue so his day wasn't ruined. And if you want a birthday party...dont. We saw one in action and it was lacking everything. It had no umph or excitement and everything was recored and generic, lacking personalization.
One positive is that the guy at t he door checked to make sure we were leaving with the right kid (our) by checking our stamped number on our arm. Good security in that sense.

Date of visit: October 2015