“Breakfast this morning”

Midwestern Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 1,010 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast there this morning after church. Had to wait about 10 minutes but food was worth the wait. I had French Toast Deluxe and it was delicious. Waitress was excellent. Coffee was not great but food was excellent and made to order. The bathrooms were the cleanest I have seen. I would recommend.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

If value is quantity for the price then Midwestern is above average but quality has to be factored in. Meals are good and lots of it. On the night we visited for dinner it was fast service -- like we were on an assembly line. A plus is the Tuesday prime rib special.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We went with friends waiting 10 minutes around 11 am. Friendly staff. Ample menu with basic food. Not “fine dinning” but just good food for your $

Reviewed 15 January 2018

In Mesa searching for a coffee shop where we could linger we ended up here when we saw the sign MIDWEST MEATS...we live in Illinois 6 months per year. The service was so friendly and welcoming. We explained we were "killing time' before we could meet up with my cousin in a nearby mobile home park. No problem. The waitress kept my husband's coffee cup filled the entire time. I ended up having delicious cream pie- excellent! My husbands sandwich with sides was hearty and tasty. mWe browsed in the nearby baker/meat market and thought the price matched the quality. loved the selection...all in all a great stop in MESA AZ.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This place is a great place to dine, very casual, great food and service. The meat market and deli are also wonderful. I have been here many times and the choice to prime cuts of meat are to die for. They also have a bakery and that is just as good as the rest of the place.