“Five Guys more than Burgers and Fries”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #161 of 966 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 10 May 2016

We were in Mesa the other night and stopped at the Five Guys Burgers and fries on power road. It was my first time at a Five guys. I must say it reminded me of old school burger joints. The burgers looked and smelled awesome. I decided to try something else. We had the grilled cheese and the veggie sandwich. The grilled cheese was alright but not really anything special. But the veggie sand was delicious. They start with a toasted bun and add grilled onions and mushrooms . We had them add cheese to it. They put the grilled veggies on the bun and add green peppers, lettuce and tomato. They will add many more toppings if you want. It was an amazing sandwich. We also had a small order of fries. There fries are so good. I wouldn't recommend any more than the small order for two people. This place has a simple menu. But they have perfected what they do have. Nothing fancy just really good food.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Every once in a while, I get a urge for a real cheeseburger that I don't have to cook. This is the place! The other places such as McDonalds, Jack in the Box, etc. just don't do the trick. It is very good, every time I have gone here, my order been what I ordered. People are friendly. Fairly fast. Usually I only order the cheeseburger, but the fries are just the kind I like, soft and squishy. Everything stays warm till I get home (about 7 miles), another plus. If your super hungry, the shell peanuts to munch on and those are free :)

Reviewed 14 April 2016

You order at the counter and give you a number and call it out when food is ready. In the meantime, you can munch on peanuts. They serve Burgers, dogs, sandwiches, fries and drinks.They have about 16 mix in for free.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Burgers are the very best and fries are excellent and plentiful. I wish they had milk shakes too but all the burgers are so good.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

This is the second time we've ever been to a Five Guys Burger place, the first in Pennsylvania and now in Mesa. I must say both times we found the burgers to be very good, and with all the topping available, a bit messy too. When in the mood for a good burger (much better than the typical fast food restaurants) we'll look for a Five Guys. The only down side I found was the load background music. It is the modern stuff and the volume was most annoying.