“Enjoy a burger here”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #184 of 966 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Enjoyed lunch here a few times. Great fries. Lunch crowd can be busy at times. Nice atmosphere, easy parking

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My husband and I walk in at 930p on a Friday night. We order a large cheeseburger with mushrooms (double) and a small cheeseburger with everything and a regular size fry. The service was fantastic and burgers were made as ordered. We went out to the patio to eat. At 959p one of the servers came outside to ask those of us eating if there was anything else we needed they were getting ready to close. Impressive. Burgers were delicious and juicy and next time time we'll get the small fries.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

You want a straightforward quality burger and fresh hand cut fries that make you want to order more than this is the place
There's five guys - in and out they bring the 50's into the present and if you want the best look to the past in the present

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

I used to really like "the other guys" and would prefer them until I discovered Five Guys. I really love the burgers, fries, milkshakes and sodas. It is a must try to sample different sodas that you might not otherwise ever try. I recommend Raspberry Coke, Orange Coke & Cherry Mello-Yellow. The only con I have for them is all the locations play their music what I would consider excessively loud.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

We were in Mesa the other night and stopped at the Five Guys Burgers and fries on power road. It was my first time at a Five guys. I must say it reminded me of old school burger joints. The burgers looked and smelled awesome. I decided to try something else. We had the grilled cheese and the veggie sandwich. The grilled cheese was alright but not really anything special. But the veggie sand was delicious. They start with a toasted bun and add grilled onions and mushrooms . We had them add cheese to it. They put the grilled veggies on the bun and add green peppers, lettuce and tomato. They will add many more toppings if you want. It was an amazing sandwich. We also had a small order of fries. There fries are so good. I wouldn't recommend any more than the small order for two people. This place has a simple menu. But they have perfected what they do have. Nothing fancy just really good food.