“Great food”

Sekai Sushi
Ranked #139 of 1,077 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We ate here for the first time and loved the food and prices. Our waitress was nice but inattentive. Others had to cover for her. 8pc CA roll is $4.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Went in for a couple rolls and the restaurant was so hot I had to take my order to go.

Took the one sushi guy 40 minutes to get the first roll out to me and there were only 3 tables.

It wasn't comfortable to eat in the restaurant being close to 83 degrees inside and this was in December.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I have visited this restaurant numerous times. The food is scrumptious and always super fresh. The service is great too. I have never been disappointed. I have also seen large tables of family and friends enjoying their meals as well, kids included. It is too hard to pick a favorite dish because they are all so good. I can say they serve awesome lunch specials at a very low price and I do love their spicy chicken plate and the deep fried oysters are also excellent. They also have a variety of dishes for the person who is not so fond of sushi. In addition they serve numerous types of alcohol and the atmosphere is fun especially watching the chefs prepare in front of you. I highly recommend this restaurant and will continue to go there.

1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This has become one of my favorite place to eat for Japanese food. Love the bento boxes, enough for two, and the angry dragon roll is TASTY! A must try hide-a-away.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Love this place! Been going here for over 10 years, wouldn't go anywhere else! Great prices, always friendly service and the food.....fresh, beautiful and delicious!!!