“Great find, been consistent for many years”
Review of Sekai Sushi

Sekai Sushi
Ranked #139 of 1,075 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Just a nice little gem tucked away in a strip mall. They have been there a very long time and I have been going there well over a decade. The food is good, the service has had some ups and downs over the years, but all in all a nice quiet relaxing place to get really good and imaginative sushi. It is easy to over order on some of the specialty sushi as some of it is really big! All in all a great experience time and time again.

1  Thank TravelerfromArizona

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Stopped for lunch and had one of their Bento Bowls with Salmon. The food was absolutely delicious, the waitress was wonderful and very helpful with the menu choices. If I had not been next door at H&R Block, I would never have known it was there.

Absolutely wonderful ambiance, quiet and comfortable inside, 2 tv's and piped in music made it relaxing while eating.

1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We ate here for the first time and loved the food and prices. Our waitress was nice but inattentive. Others had to cover for her. 8pc CA roll is $4.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Went in for a couple rolls and the restaurant was so hot I had to take my order to go.

Took the one sushi guy 40 minutes to get the first roll out to me and there were only 3 tables.

It wasn't comfortable to eat in the restaurant being close to 83 degrees inside and this was in December.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I have visited this restaurant numerous times. The food is scrumptious and always super fresh. The service is great too. I have never been disappointed. I have also seen large tables of family and friends enjoying their meals as well, kids included. It is too hard to pick a favorite dish because they are all so good. I can say they serve awesome lunch specials at a very low price and I do love their spicy chicken plate and the deep fried oysters are also excellent. They also have a variety of dishes for the person who is not so fond of sushi. In addition they serve numerous types of alcohol and the atmosphere is fun especially watching the chefs prepare in front of you. I highly recommend this restaurant and will continue to go there.

1  Thank Thomas M