“Great Variety”

Ranked #3 of 1,077 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Don’t let the name fool you, Red, White & Brew is a true restaurant that was designed from the ground up to offer the community a place to eat, drink and relax. The Brew prides itself on providing an exceptional dining experience that is fun and family friendly, creating a place guests can call home.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The food is always consistently tasty. Many options on the menu. We come here at least 4 times a year. Great atmosphere, great staff, great food!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Creative and delicious food. Cozy atmosphere, friendly staff. Always crowded but worth the wait! I go as often as I can and take my out of town visitors here as well.

You can't go wrong or get a bad meal.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Although, I'm no longer an East valley resident Red, White and Brew remains a favorite dining spot. The chef's specials are culinary masterpieces. The halibut cheeks are amongst my favorite and sell out quickly when served. Regular menu items not to miss is the Shrimp Monaco a savory delight with perfect shrimp, Bourbon glazed Pecan crusted salmon served with sweet potato raviolis also great and the steak salad is delicious. The bread pudding with chocolate chips is a treat we take home, its so good but we are too full after dinner. Portions are generous, ambiance is casual with indoor and patio seating.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This has been a favorite lunch spot for our group of friends since it opened. The staff is great and the food and service are even better. I hear they have decent adult beverages as well. Great for a romantic dinner for two as well.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We met friends there for a late lunch on a weekday. We like to try a new place every time we meet. It wasn't at all crowded, we were seated immediately. The menu is extensive, maybe almost too many choices. We were hoping to "catch up" since we hadn't visited for a long time. Surprisingly the restaurant, though not at all busy, still seemed noisy, as has been mentioned many times by other reviewers. Is it the architecture and acoustics that make it seem that way? Maybe.

Service was very good. But the food seemed only average to me. I ordered the shrimp scampi and it just didn't have a whole lot of flavor. Large portion so I took some home. When I reheated my leftovers, I added some garlic and onion salt, which did improve the flavor punch. The house salad which I had as a side dish was good...fresh and plentiful.

I wasn't all that impressed, especially since some of the reviews just rave about it. Our friends had the same opinion. They ordered sandwiches. Would I try Red White and Brew again? Yes...would order something different.

1  Thank AZGirl43