“VER GOOD QUALITY MIDDLE EASTERN FOOD!”

Green Corner Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 1,013 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The restaurant’s name was a little confusing at first as I expected something more Arabic in nature. However I was very pleased with the high quality of food that was offered, the variety of choices, and with the warm hospitality of the staff. I chose the Felafel plate with Chumus bi Tahina and Tabbouleh. It was served with fresh Pita, always a treat. I think the Chumus was some of the best I have gotten in a US restaurant. This was definitely a place I will return to and sample the other enticing items. If you like this type of food be sure and stop in. You will be welcomed and will enjoy your meal!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Love their food. Friendly staff. Large portions. Have visited several times. Consistently good Mediterranean food.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This is a quaint little strip restaurant. I was here for a quick gyro sandwich. The meat was juicy and moist and the pita was soft and fluffy. It was really delicious. I came back several days latter for another treat. This time I had a falafel sandwich. This was not the best falafel I have had. It was served in a flatbread wrap. It was tasty but not as much as the gyro was. I did treat myself to some baklava and that was a great way to end the meal. Service was great. Just a great little place for a good meal.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Three of us went for dinner. The service was very friendly and the portions were large (if you're not a big eater, share something). We ordered Chicken Kabob, Chicken Shawerma & Lamb Kabob. All dishes come with a salad (very good), basmati rice (also good), Hummus (excellent) & pita. The reason I can't rate it higher is that the meat on all three dishes was dry. Not sure why as the person taking our orders (you order at the counter and they bring the food to you but you get your own drinks) told us that the food would take 20-25 minutes. When we first walked in, I noticed that there was a van outside filling up with aluminum trays of food and more trays were being prepared inside (I guess they were catering a large party). I'm not sure if this was the reason for the longish wait time or, if they were so concentrated on this order that our meals were overcooked. Since there are so many positive reviews, I'm willing to give them another try. Also, they do serve you a free piece of baklava at the end. Not one of my favorite desserts but my friend liked it.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

food was excellent and plentiful. took awhile and it was hot in restaurant. plentiful parking. a little hard to find. in a shopping center not well market